could Aladdin be coming to animal kingdom and replace tarzan?

disneydude2000

Original Poster
i was just watching the video from the aladdin show in california and was thinking that this would be excellent in disney world.then i remembered that there was an empty theatre in animal kingdom near asia which would fit as it would fit in with the surroundings.i don't have any proof of this happening but wouldn't it be great.

Since1976

I saw a video of Aladdin that my sister taped. It's a looong show (45 min to an hour?), so it would be a good way to kill an hour in what many (incorrectly) consider to be a half-day park.

Then again, animals don't really figure into the story that prominently, so I don't see the current show making the jump to DAK.

wannabeBelle

disneydude2000 said:
i was just watching the video from the aladdin show in california and was thinking that this would be excellent in disney world.then i remembered that there was an empty theatre in animal kingdom near asia which would fit as it would fit in with the surroundings.i don't have any proof of this happening but wouldn't it be great.
It would certainly be better than Nemo which had been discussed as the replacement!!!!! Belle

Fantasmic!329

Other than Rajhaj - who I don't recall seeing during the show - is really the only animal involved. Anywho, I'd love to see it come - as it is a great show!! :sohappy:

matt&helen

Fantasmic!329 said:
Other than Rajhaj - who I don't recall seeing during the show - is really the only animal involved. Anywho, I'd love to see it come - as it is a great show!! :sohappy:

I've never seen the show, but are Abu & Iago in it?

disneydude2000

Original Poster
i just looked at it again and a man plays the part with Iago (a puppet on the end of his arm) but cannot see any abu.

maybe in animal kingdom they could train a real monkey

it398

nice idea but what about the MGM studios as an alternative venue.
The Beauty and the Beast show has been around for ages, although it does still draw a crowd, then theres the old hunchback of notre dame stage, i think thats still there, though i may be mistaken.

doop

I really like the idea of an aladdin based show, especially because I REALLY didn't like Tarzan Rocks. And with aladdin being one of my favorite disney movies, this would be great :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom