Cosplaying at WDW

KittyBubby

Original Poster
Good luck with that. Take a set of clothes to change into when you are asked to change or leave.
I'm not talking a crazy cosplay. I've actually looked into it and it's very possible. In fact I saw a couple cosplay Carl and Ellie from Up at Pixar Place. And by the way I am a cast member and I've even talked to my leaders about it. I do my homework before rushing into things.

copcarguyp71

I'm not talking a crazy cosplay. I've actually looked into it and it's very possible. In fact I saw a couple cosplay Carl and Ellie from Up at Pixar Place. And by the way I am a cast member and I've even talked to my leaders about it. I do my homework before rushing into things.

Maybe consider putting all of the info you want to convey in the initial post instead of coming back at someone for their opinion and constructive input.

KittyBubby

Original Poster
Come on guys. I thought this was a friendly website. My whole question to begin with was just to start a nice conversation. You guys are both attacking me
Maybe consider putting all of the info you want to convey in the initial post instead of coming back at someone for their opinion and constructive input.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Come on guys. I thought this was a friendly website. My whole question to begin with was just to start a nice conversation. You guys are both attacking me
It is a friendly site, but cosplaying at WDW is expressly forbidden for adults. The only exception being the Halloween party and Star Wars weekends and even those events have some pretty strict guidelines.

The problem with cosplaying at WDW is people tend to be incredibly stupid. They think you are real cast members and begin to line up with cameras and autograph books. If/when you refuse they march right up to guest services and complain. Heaven forbid that someone does something inappropriate and Disney is on the hook for an 7 figure lawsuit.

KittyBubby

Original Poster
It is a friendly site, but cosplaying at WDW is expressly forbidden for adults. The only exception being the Halloween party and Star Wars weekends and even those events have some pretty strict guidelines.

The problem with cosplaying at WDW is people tend to be incredibly stupid. They think you are real cast members and begin to line up with cameras and autograph books. If/when you refuse they march right up to guest services and complain. Heaven forbid that someone does something inappropriate and Disney is on the hook for an 7 figure lawsuit.
What about downtown disney?

KittyBubby

Original Poster

What about downtown disney?

copcarguyp71

And...(not an attack there bud) many women who didn't get enough hugs from daddy don't know the difference between a theme park and an adult venue...just sayin. All it takes is just one to ruin it and there is one in every crowd.

KittyBubby

Original Poster
And...(not an attack there bud) many women who didn't get enough hugs from daddy don't know the difference between a theme park and an adult venue...just sayin. All it takes is just one to ruin it and there is one in every crowd.
I see what you are saying. People do tend to have some pretty exposed cosplays. But I'm talking low scale cosplays

olinecoach61

Inside the walls of WDW I don't think it would fly. Downtown you could get away with it. Of course if you waited till Halloween it would be no problem I would think

Marc Gil

I wouldn't count this as cosplay, but I attempted to dress in 1950's-1960's inspired clothing during my trip to Disneyland back in the summer: I did an ehhhh job... I could've done better.
image.jpg

My brother and I also ordered special tee shirts for our first day:
image.jpg

It was pretty fun. We didn't go crazy with it, but we did get complements.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom