Cosmic Rewind has 2 flights of stars at Exit how dumb

ppete1975

Of course, that must be brought up. Going upstairs easily does require a certain degree of fitness. Going downstairs requires balance and stability. Something specific that is not part of an exercise regiment. Balance is what affects walking and even that, oh so often, heralded motion sickness problem. It's not a let's blame it on the out of shape Americans excuse. Gravity requires no exercise to work.
hey my knees are shot and seeing those stairs makes them ache

ppete1975

yes, yes

and that is EXACTLY what I meant when I brought up this looks way too aggressive for Disney...........be it to code/Am with Disabilities Act or not.

Somebody will get seriously hurt. It's inevitable one will be limping the rest of life if not killed or paralyzed due to a fall on those stairs.
Disney should know better..........again regardless of being compliant with all building codes.
And its just not what you expect from disney.. a long ramp leading into a gift shop sounds like disney.. not the staircase of doom that kicks you outside. It looks like an emergency exit.

Married5Times

And its just not what you expect from disney.. a long ramp leading into a gift shop sounds like disney.. not the staircase of doom that kicks you outside. It looks like an emergency exit.

what confounds me most is designers had, in all basics, a clean slate to start their creation. If Rewind were retrofited and under huge constraints then I could understand the weirdness of it all. But it wasn't........Energy was gutted like a fish and an extremely large track and show building was built.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom