Corrupt a Wish

Krazy-Kate

Granted but they only ever show one and you bored quickly.

I wish that I didnt have to wait in any que (including the fast pass que) for every ride at disney.

trr1

Original Poster
granted
But you get motion sickness so bad that even watching a ride makes you very sick and you can never get on a ride for the rest of your life!

I wish that disney would put back PI in all its glory

Disneyson 1

Granted! Unfortunately, they bring it back in Hong Kong Disneyland.

I wish that my life was like a fairy tale filled with happy endings!

trr1

Original Poster
granted but the happy endings are not yours

I wish buzz would fly from the castle to tomorrowland

GoCamels

Granted, only they have to use B mode each time using strobe lights because it was built too big and complicated and high maintenance.

I wish they brought back the Penny Arcade and the Magic Store on Main Street USA.

Disneyson 1

GRANTED! Too bad that the Penny Arcade is only an illusion and the Magic Store was built on a budget of a penny...

I wish we had Zero and Jack Skellington in OUR Hollowishes!

EPCOTPluto

Granted! However, Tim Burton will haul his team of lawyers to Buena Vista and sue heaps of stinkin' cash for character infringement. :rolleyes:

I Wish..... Imagination gets a proper & long-overdue refurb.

trr1

Original Poster
granted but it burns down just before they reopen it

I wish that beastly kingdom would be built and nothing happens to it

EPCOTPluto

Granted, but the Beastly Kingdom is really a giant tribute to The Beast. :lookaroun

I Wish... our Space Mountain gets a proper refurbishment.

Disneyson 1

GRANTED! Too bad that the suit's view of "proper" has turned the ride into "Stitch Mountain"...

I wish that I could go to Universal's Holloween Horror Nights without coming into contact with anything that might scare me... I like the theming!

Disneyson 1

Granted... you'll pass, but the test is full of wrong information! Come Finals, you won't know a THING about your subject!

I WISH I WAS A REAL BOY!

Chape19714

Granted, but you will never grow up to be a Man, and that might be interesting to explain as you progress through school and relationships.

I wish Stitch's Great Escape would burn down.

EPCOTPluto

Granted! But yet another Pixar tie-in causes fanboy hell to shove it to DHS somewhere.

I Wish.... that the Carousel of Progress receives a futuristic ACT IV. ;)

DABIGCHEEZ

Denied.... Princess and Fairy M&Gs much better then a Tent, a small playground and a silly nonworking boat.

I wish we didn't have to pay full Buffet price for my 10 yr olds chicken nuggets/mac cheese at Boma!

EPCOTPluto

Granted, but now your social and mental life is ruined because you tried to accomplish more than what you can do.

I Wish... I could go to all 4 WDW parks at once.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom