Corrupt a Wish

trr1

Original Poster
For those of you that don't know, one person posts a wish. The next person answers that wish, but adds negative consequences. And then they post a wish of their own. For example:
Person one - "I wish that I was the best skiier in the world."
Person two - "Granted, but you have to live in a place where there is nowhere to ski. I wish that I could have the TV series Dresden Files series one on DVD before it's released."
Person three - "Granted, but as some episodes haven't been made yet you only get footage of the scenery. I wish..."

and on and on and on

ok here we go

I wish I had lifetime passes to WDW

cmwade77

You would end up spending all of your money on hotel rooms, food and merchandise.....wait.....you don't need lifetime passes for that...LOL

I wish I had an unlimited supply of money.

Chrononymous

Wish Granted!

Unfortunately it's an unlimited supply of a currency from a tiny struggling third world nation, and as such, it's not worth anything in the world market!

I wish I could be in Walt Disney World right...now

~Tinkerbell~

Granted!

However, you don't have tickets to get into any of the parks, and unfortunately you've lost all of your money on the journey.

I wish that I could eat whatever I wanted and never gain any weight!

Chrononymous

Your wish is granted!
However...everything you like to eat actually makes you LOSE weight, until you find yourself wasting away!

I wish I owned a beautiful mansion

trr1

Original Poster
granted
but it was built in a swamp and sank

i wish uni good luck with harry potter

EPCOTPluto

Granted! Except that the magic has just about ran out with Potter. Well, IMHO. :lol:

I Wish.... that I don't have to suffer any colds, diseases, illnesses, whatever!

mharrington

Granted! But now you are forced to help others with the same problem, rather than just be free of that yourself!

I wish... that I never had to suffer through extreme heat again and it was always cool and comfortable.

dandaman

Granted, though now you're forced to live in Canada... which wouldn't be all that bad if you didn't have to listen to Celine. :drevil:

I wish... for the power to turn into different animals at will.

mharrington

Granted, but you will always be hunted for any reasons, whether it's hunters, animal control officers, conservationists, anyone! They won't leave you alone if you're not careful.

I wish... for to be able to have an unlimited pass to all Disney parks worldwide.

dandaman

Granted... still "unlimited", per se, but it's only a one-day park hopper. (Good luck with that. :D)

I wish... that I didn't have to take my calculus test a few hours from now.

trr1

Original Poster
granted but you have gone back in time to the 1700's and cars dont exist

I wish for a 3 rd gate at DL

trr1

Original Poster
granted you overslept missed it and failed

I wish that the constuction of the expansion of fantasyland to start today

~Tinkerbell~

Granted!
The construction of the expansion of Fantasyland starts today... but it also finishes today too! Leaving a less than satisfying new Fantasyland.

I wish that I could freeze time whenever I wanted to.

mharrington

Granted, but everything is now literally frozen in time, in subzero temperatures.

I wish for to be able to know the outcome of things before they happen.

EPCOTPluto

Granted! However, you envision horrible outcomes for everyone because of the darned Mayans.... :lookaroun

I Wish... I could live on Mars.

trr1

Original Poster
granted however there is very little air and water and you die all alone:cry:

I wish disney would open a suggestion box online and listen

mharrington

Granted, except now everything that has been suggested in the past comes flooding into the box and they have to accept everything in the box and the resorts become "completed".

I wish... that Disney would scrap Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and replace it with the classic Disney cartoons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom