Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanbreeze77

The variants making their appearances
video alabama GIF

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Paramount Pictures announced that Clifford the Big Red Dog will be delaying due to COVID 19 Delta variant HUGE spike problems for each states like CA, FL, TX, NY, NV, and others. I'm afraid the return of national lockdown will be next by next month until late 2022 due to Delta variant as possible future variants as unvaccinated people willing to take vaccines aka booster vaccine by fall 2021. As this is going to do same as Sonic the Hedgehog 2 movie (2022) will might also delaying into 2023 due to future variants such as Delta ones. God darn it, why Delta variants will LEAVE ALONE AND BE GONE BY SEPTEMBER OR OCTOBER THIS IS GOING TO BE SO LONG YEARS OF FUTURE VARIANTS! I wish FDA will hurry up to approval booster vaccine to stop future variants soon. @GoofGoof

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
My projection based on the UK is on or about 8/21, so three more weeks. Using the same method of projecting, the peak could be a seven day rolling average of close to 44k.
I'm waiting Dr. Fauci saying if the COVID-19 variants getting worse, the world will might ending for humans soon.
The mRNA ones certainly do a better job, which I’m sure is part of why Lambda is labeled a Variant of Interest instead of a Variant of Concern. But the thing is, the Chinese vaccine in Chile had one of the highest acceptance rates in the world. It was highly effective against the original virus and Alpha. Lambda figured how to game it.

Did you ever see WarGames, where the supercomputer is trying every possible launch code to set off all the US nuclear missiles? That’s not too dissimilar to what’s happening here. Our vaccine is better, but Delta has already dented its remarkable effectiveness. And it’ll keep going. According to the University of Washington, they’ve discovered that every single variant we have now descends from a *single mutation.* And that’s led to chaos.

It’s not like the mutation needs to transform the virus into a completely different thing. All it needs to do is find the right mutation in a spike protein. If the virus finds it, cells won’t have the blueprints from the mRNA vaccine to detect the virus. That is not such a fantastically unlikely possibility.

Hey, I want people to get vaccines in bulk numbers too. But right now, we’re in a situation where we need to blunt the impact and slow transmission and mutations as much as possible. In every region of the planet, until we can get global vax numbers in that 75-80 percent range. Seatbelts AND airbags.

Masks, masks, masks. Especially in high traffic areas like Walt Disney World and all those human targets.
Like to singing R.E.M's 1987 music video "It's End of the World as We Know It"
It's end of the world as we know, that is going to finally to be end like 2012. It's end of the world as we know it, flying like a pig into the skies.....
it's going to be like doomsday, like to killer bees stinging Kim Jong Un's butt until he dies as we will going to fight COVID-19 pandemic in one more time like it's 1999 doomsday new year's eve party night because it's end of the world as we know it, and we're all gonna die into the hell because it's end of the world as we know it, like a wedding bombing go off into the pieces!

No one is gonna stop this thing because variants are gonna wipe all human population on the planet Earth as the Martians from Mars or aliens will laughing us as we'll all gonna die until the Earth will go blow up and send it to the hot sunny weather as like
it's end of the world as we know it, the future variants is gonna kill all humans on the Earth as it's end of the world as we know it. Like a butterfly got eated by a crocodile.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I’d like to kindly remind everyone about how accurate folks’ projections were here about when this thing would be over or at least peak and valley. Just apply that to the current Delta musings.

Enjoy your weekend.
It goes both ways. Many UK models had cases going to 100,000+ before they peaked at 47,000. Nobody really knows and no 2 countries are going to be the same. So far in both India and now the UK the wave peaked suddenly and dropped off fast.

CJR

Not necessarily, numerous companies announced before Disney that they were requiring vaccinations…Facebook and Google for example.

This is true. Disney's requirement is more significant to central Florida specifically, as the largest employer in the area.

If Universal and SeaWorld follow suit, think how that impacts the area's population. It's the closest thing we'll get to a vaccine mandate, and I think it'll make a huge difference.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
This is true. Disney's requirement is more significant to central Florida specifically, as the largest employer in the area.

If Universal and SeaWorld follow suit, think how that impacts the area's population. It's the closest thing we'll get to a vaccine mandate, and I think it'll make a huge difference.
Man, USA needs have national vaccine mandate for unvaccinated people soon.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Yup. We're so screwed up by end of the year as the spread is getting worse for flu season.....now the pandemic will continue for years to come.:( I hope the doctors changes their minds by next month or September/October as booster vaccine comes. Or unvaccinated people will need to stay at home as possible to slow down the spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom