• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

helenabear

Here are my three monster cats - love them totally. One is deaf with a bad leg, one has neurological disorders, and the other allergies we're struggling to keep in check. Buncha misfits

ZomboDroid 06072021135645.jpg

Last edited:

hopemax

Here are my three monster cats - love them totally. One is deaf with a bad leg, one has neurological disorders, and the other allergies we're struggling to keep in check. Buncha misfits
I hear ya. The all black cat in my photo is 18. He has almost no teeth, has asthma so he’s on an inhaler and prednisolone. The pred gives him constipation so he’s on lactulose for that. And his joints are bad so he gets an injection every three weeks. I call him a walking medicine cabinet. But he’s the most well behaved cat I have ever seen and tolerates everything we put into him.

Unlike the other one who has an Animal tag for a reason. I’m impressed he’s learned to tolerate us clipping his claws. I dread ever having to give him a pill.

Last edited:

helenabear

I hear ya. The all black cat in my photo is 18. We has almost no teeth, has asthma so he’s on an inhaler and prednisolone. The pred gives him constipation so he’s on lactulose for that. And his joints are bad so he gets an injection every three weeks. I call him a walking medicine cabinet. But he’s the most well behaved cat I have ever seen and tolerates everything we put into him.

Unlike the other one who has an Animal tag for a reason. I’m impressed he’s learned to tolerate us clipping his claws. I dread ever having to give him a pill.
My deaf girl with leg issues (the big fluffy one on the couch) is like that. So easy to do meds and half her teeth are gone too! She's had so many health issue due to her abuse. She's med free right now but I think we'll have to do something for her leg soon. She stinks at claw clipping. The orange and white girl is 4 and so athletic and impossible to pill, except for me. She's my allergy issue baby. She's meh on her claws. The other has cerebellar hypoplasia. So he wobbles and has tremors. Not terribly cooridinated. Really makes him all the more adorable. He grooms me when I clip his claws... even the back. He also is great with pills but we cannot keep him calm during fireworks it seems. Tried it all! The things we do for our furry ones!

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
6D40FBDB-17A3-4341-8E86-6907C70DD2BA.jpeg

My 3 minions of darkness. Ignore the cotton of a toy that was murdered moments prior to the picture. Doc (all white) is completely deaf and has the loudest meow on the planet. Tyson (middle) is my sweet old man. He has diabetes and ibd so gets insulin and prednisolone. Marty (right) is a typically floof who is trying to overthrow my house under his rule.

I also have 2 pups Tony (collie) and Brutus (Shih Tzu). They are my snuggle buddies. 🐶
2AB2E07F-9E5E-49D4-B45C-8945057B3C20.jpeg

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I take a 4 day break from this site for the holiday, and come back to the Domestic Tiger King thread. This thing took a dramatic turn somewhere.
One side left to celebrate that covid was over and they had returned to normal and the other side is out buying personal ventilators since the delta variant is so potent. Nobody was left so this place went to the cats and dogs 🐕 🐈⬛

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom