Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanbreeze77

This doesn't sound like the Government forced anything...
Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 8.10.27 PM.png

legwand77

Remember, like yesterday, when you were telling us how new cases in Florida were on the decline?
Again, Nope never said yesterday or even before then that cases are going down, actually said they might go to 5K this week and possibly up to 10K by the end of the week/next week. Hope not though.

Last edited:

icc2515

We don't know if it will keep up as you put it. I'm in one of the states. I've worked on a Covid floor since March and nothing I've seen has made me think shutting things down was a good idea. Believe it or not we fill to max capacity every flu season and no one cares.
Well your Covid floor must be a lot different than ours.

Mainahman

We don't know if it will keep up as you put it. I'm in one of the states. I've worked on a Covid floor since March and nothing I've seen has made me think shutting things down was a good idea. Believe it or not we fill to max capacity every flu season and no one cares.
I've worked for 2 hospitals in my career, and both would see that yearly. In our weekly team meetings we would be cautioned to not make any tech changes when census was "flu high"

Touchdown

Last week Florida’s new cases per day at this time were 3,000. Now it’s 5,000, that’s 2/3rds increase in a week, if this track continues Next week it will be 8,000, the week after 12,000, and the week WDW opens a whopping 20,000 new cases a day. If this trend holds, no way will WDW open.

Let’s hope Florida somehow jumps off this runaway train prior to the cliff.

Miss Bella

I've worked for 2 hospitals in my career, and both would see that yearly. In our weekly team meetings we would be cautioned to not make any tech changes when census was "flu high"
One thing I've learned after twenty years of doing this is that there are good hospitals and there are bad and healthcare varies a lot from state to state.

milordsloth

Last week Florida’s new cases per day at this time were 3,000. Now it’s 5,000, that’s 2/3rds increase in a week, if this track continues Next week it will be 8,000, the week after 12,000, and the week WDW opens a whopping 20,000 new cases a day. If this trend holds, no way will WDW open.

Let’s hope Florida somehow jumps off this runaway train prior to the cliff.

I ate 2 more slices of pizza today than yesterday. If I keep going at this pace I'll be eating 100 slices in a month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom