Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
“Cast members have to go to work cause they are poor and need money and I want to ride dumbo”
Tongue and cheek falls on the truth by accident sometimes...

Remember two months ago and all the “concern” for cast finances?? They “had to open”...those poor people....it wasn’t about spoiled adults...it was general concern for the common man...no cases in Florida.

So those people will be saying they should stay closed because of the danger to cast now, correct?
It will be consistent, will it not.

Parker in NYC

Original Poster
Tongue and cheek falls on the truth by accident sometimes...

Remember two months ago and all the “concern” for cast finances?? They “had to open”...those poor people....it wasn’t about spoiled adults...it was general concern for the common man...no cases in Florida.

So those people will be saying they should stay closed because of the danger to cast now, correct?
It will be consistent, will it not.

I think I read here that they’re living in the lap of unemployment luxury. I mean, pick a side. But opinions sway from side to side here depending on what the wind tells them to do. I, personally, call the wind Mariah.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I think I read here that they’re living in the lap of unemployment luxury. I mean, pick a side. But opinions sway from side to side here depending on what the wind tells them to do. I, personally, call the wind Mariah.
Right...they’re “takers” now....

At least they’re not disgruntled divorcee soccer parents deprived of their disney pampering, huh?

Some people have it “bad” 😉

Parker in NYC

Original Poster
we were all nothin but a bunch FeAr MoNgErInG pEoPlE who didn't understand that the virus IsNt ThAt BaD

And still are. I think most of it is based on a wildly misinformed assumption that WE WANT THIS. As though we are “willing” this into being. I guarantee you that’s the thinking behind most of the responses.

Giss Neric

Surprised about the Disneyland opening delayed. California is doing something good and right for a change but I still think the state is a hellhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom