Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

techgeek

why's that?

I'm going to take a guess and say that... on the one hand, the locked up phone and internet queues of the past few days represent confirmation that a base level of demand is still there. Even in the face of deteriorating numbers.

On the other hand, the situation is rapidly beginning to resemble the middle of March... Increasing uncertainty, bad economic news, and an overall narrative driven by the virus itself. At some point, we're all going to just be along for the ride again and Disney's hand will be forced along with many others. The problem is no one knows when (or even if) that point is (but the 'if' is looking more likely day by day...).

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I may be mistaken, but this seems more involved than Floridas ban on Ny'ers?

Oh...Florida made a joke out of theirs...

These are all good things. And they're all based on science.

It's a progression. If you can stay home, that's ideal. When you can't, do your best to stay clear of people and wear a mask. And if you can't do any of those things, then at least shut up so your gems aren't expelled from your mouth. 😄
Don’t bother...nothing can penetrate those shields.

Last edited by a moderator:

DCBaker

Premium Member
I did not know if the “from” quarantine was still in effect. This basically eliminates NY/NJ/CT from vacationing at WDW until really both are lifted..... Of course you could lie and tell your employer you are going to a non quarantine state and go to WDW 😀

Right now it is set to expire on July 7th, but as you know, things can and do change.

DisneyDebRob

Oh I can’t argue with that...

It’s just the typical move from the “land of cynicism”. We stay sane by laughing at ourselves.

But on a serious note: the NJ governor explained it pretty well...paraphrased:
“We fought so hard to reopen...tremendous fatigue, pain and economic loss. Its irresponsible to allow lax restrictions from out of state to jeopardize the reopening”

Its really hard to argue that.
Can’t argue that at all. That’s a t-shirt waiting to happen.

kong1802

They picked a bad year to arrive on the scene. I feel a little bad for them ;)

1593022667023.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom