Coronavirus and Disneyland Paris

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
Additional precautionary measures are now in place in Disneyland Paris in light of COVID-19. Meet-and-greets in the Princess Pavilion are suspended until further notice, while the Auberge du Cendrillon will host atmosphere characters/mascots instead of face characters.

EDIT: Meet-and-greets with face characters are also suspended until further notice.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

Travel to Schengen area countries from the USA will likely be restricted soon. The situation is rapidly deteriorating. The next few weeks should be quite challenging for many. But, hopefully the forthcoming restrictions will be effective.

PixarPerfect

Original Poster
Yeah - we went off of last night's news, not today's backtracking after the fact. Stupid us for listening. At this point the whole thing has been such a mess that the risk of getting locked out is there.

DLP's phone isn't working. It rings then hangs up. Now it rings then beeps. Once it rang and became a fax line. The main line on the website. Does anyone have a different international number?

Last edited:

Michelle2411

It’s official. DLP and WDW closing after operating hours on Sunday and staying closed until the end of the month. DCL also suspending operations till the end of month.

Attachments

• A5394646-1513-46B5-8336-CF6D7729D7B2.png
    A5394646-1513-46B5-8336-CF6D7729D7B2.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 160

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
^ yep. And they’re shut. As is guest parking. Hotels remain open to allow those staying to arrange to leave. Village is open with all stores limiting entry to a certain amount at once.

Unprecedented is a word being used a lot this week.

PixarPerfect

Original Poster
To their credit DLP have opened an online form for those to request a move of their hotel booking. Terms and conditions as already stated (free to move, same package details, until mid October)

Link is on the official website page.
It's nice that they finally did that... My phone bill has $100+ charges from waiting on hold with DLP. The one time I spoke with someone he said he could only handle restaurant cancellations and refused to help with anything else. After cancelling our meals, he put me back on hold. Hopefully now that they've officially closed my reservation will be refunded.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom