Coronado Spring Ranchos Remodeled Rooms Open

deeevo

Anyone know what buildings have been completed? Staying this weekend for the half and I would like to snag one if possible.

NelleBelle

When I booked CSR there was no construction or any planned construction as far as I am aware (I booked May 2016). We were looking to book TLM rooms which
h I believe are smaller than CSR standard rooms? I also got the QSDP included in the cost for CSR, whereas AoA was £1,000.00 more without the dining plan.
Ah, I forget you can get different rates in Europe/U.K than we can get here. :)

christianl

Does anyone know when/if all renovations are done? I am checking in July 17, 2018 and I am hoping to get a renovated room. Is there a way to get a renovated room?

DfromATX

Does anyone know when/if all renovations are done? I am checking in July 17, 2018 and I am hoping to get a renovated room. Is there a way to get a renovated room?

I will be there in June and asked about it. I was told they would all be completed by August. The cast member couldn't tell me what buildings exactly has been completed. I was calling to put in a request for a renovated room. Odds are most will be done, but I would call in and put a request in just in case.

NelleBelle

AoA seems to always be priced as a moderate resort here. I've heard certain times of year you can book for the same price as the AS but it's pretty difficult to get.
But is that because the rooms are primarily family suites and bigger? I figured because they can sleep more people they are going to be priced more (unless they are the Little Mermaid rooms)

PrincessJasmyn

Hey guys!
We have booked for May 2018 - we are coming from Australia.
How easy has it been for others to get a renovated room? Are most requests being fulfilled or am I better off calling Disney and switching to a preferred room?

This is our FIRST TIME (WOO!) staying at a Disney property and I want it too be as magical as possible.

Hayley In Wonderland

But is that because the rooms are primarily family suites and bigger? I figured because they can sleep more people they are going to be priced more (unless they are the Little Mermaid rooms)
Nope, just a price quote for a standard TLM room. It tends to come in higher than CS and CB, usually around similar pricing to PO. I'm not sure how it works out to be that cost. We stayed as CS last year with 2 double beds in a room for 2 people and it was cheaper than staying in TLM rooms.

NelleBelle

Granted, I’ll get tickets lol.

Honestly, across America, “Fall” is now a season beginning in early August with tons of activities for families (with some combination of hay, corn, apples, and pumpkins). Disney might as well, too.
Nope, just a price quote for a standard TLM room. It tends to come in higher than CS and CB, usually around similar pricing to PO. I'm not sure how it works out to be that cost. We stayed as CS last year with 2 double beds in a room for 2 people and it was cheaper than staying in TLM rooms.
Weird. Wonder if they priced TLM rooms higher since AoA was a newer resort? I give up trying to figure out why they price things the way they do :rolleyes:

Hayley In Wonderland

Weird. Wonder if they priced TLM rooms higher since AoA was a newer resort? I give up trying to figure out why they price things the way they do :rolleyes:
Maybe! I don't know if it's maybe because it's more popular here in the UK during November time so they price it higher? It seems to be cheaper in the summer time but after the kids go back to school the price tends to get higher.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom