Coronado help

FrontRowMike

My family and I will be staying at the Coronado Springs resort in a "standard room" this August. Are there rooms I should try to get or others I should avoid? Keep in mind that we will have a car and do not need to be close to the main building.

FrontRowMike

Original Poster
Thank you so much. What a useful site!
One more question, Is there only one way into the main pool area as seen in most pictures facing the center lake or are there others that I can't see at the back?

Upvote 0

Buzz2001

Actually, there are three two ways into the main pool area, one by the casitas/ranchos side, one on the path by the lake and the other by cabana 8a.

Upvote 0

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Just wanted to give you my personal favorite room location here! We always request to stay in Ranchos 6A or B because they are very close to the pool, and close to the bus stop, and we LOVE the walk to the main buildings! If you will have a car then the bus stop wont be a need of yours, but I would make sure to request a room NOT facing a parking lot, I feel like you can get much more out of the resort by having to walk through the resort a bit, versus just having your car outside your room in a parking lot!

Upvote 0

Xethis

My wife & I have named the Coronado Springs our favorite resort of all. We stayed in the Casitas 4 and loved it. We were close enough the we didn't have to walk a 1/2 mile for a drink or snack in the main buildings, and we didn't mind the walk to the pool area one bit. (I think we wouldn't have been so thrilled if that were reversed.)

Also, we had a quiet pool very close to our room, a laundry facility, and the gym. Not sure if there are gym's in the other areas or not. Also the gym was big for me, but you can also run around the lake itself which is almost 1 mile, if you're into that kind of thing. Lastly, we had one of the 4 bus stops right outside our building.

A lot of posts online make the Pepper Market out to be more confusing than it really is. One or two trips & it's like second nature. They have a huge variety of food, and I have yet to eat something there I didn't like!

Close to main building, scenic walk to the pool, gym & bus stop, plus great food! Who could ask for more. Hope you have a great trip & enjoy Coronado Springs as much as we do!!

Upvote 0

jessfriends

we usually get a water view in cabanas 8a. it's close to bus stop #4 & most buses then go to bus stop #1 so you could avoid walking to the main building if you wanted to, but the walk is nice. also it is close to the main pool.

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

Honestly, there wasn't an area of the resort that I didn't like. Each section has its pros and cons. It is a beautiful resort and each area has it's own beauty. I love spinning the wheel of fate and seeing where it puts me. But, if someone put a gun to my head and forced me to choose, I would probably go with Casitas.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

You will love it there!!!! I personally like the Casitas area as they have a nice quiet pool and isnt far from the main building or the Cabanas area which is relatively close to the Main pool area. Enjoy your trip!!! Marie

Upvote 0

worldfanatic

I don't know that Coronado Springs has any extremely obvious reasons to pick one area over another (as some resorts do).
It's very personal.
I've always liked the look and "feel" of the Ranchos.

Upvote 0

roberjohann

I used to work as a concierge at CS and I can tell you from experience that the best and quietest part of the resort is the ranchos area. This is because there are so many conventioneers at the resort and they like to do alot of drinking at the lounges, this causes them to be very stupid and loud . These convention people are normally put in the casitas section and cabanas section due to their close proximity to the convention center. So if I were you the ranchos section would be the best section for your vacation to be "Magical":animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom