corniest diolouge in a ride?

Scooter

Although I LOVE the whole show at Cosmic Rays Starlight Lounge, everything Sony Eclipse says is corny.:sohappy:

Ijones88

What about the exit spiel in Primeval Whirl....."Please stand up before exiting....Bye, Bye,.....Please stand up before exiting.....Bye, Bye...."

What do they think you are going to do, slither out of the ride vehicle?????

dee, dee dee!!!!:brick: :lol:

TestTrack

What about the exit spiel in Primeval Whirl....."Please stand up before exiting....Bye, Bye,.....Please stand up before exiting.....Bye, Bye...."

What do they think you are going to do, slither out of the ride vehicle?????

dee, dee dee!!!!:brick: :lol:

First thing I thought after I rode that was going to find eisner to get my money back.

Frank Stallone

"You are not the first to pass this way,

nor shall you be the last.

When you come to Norway you face PERIL and ADVENTURE!

........but usually beauty and charm.

DSNYKID

Tiki Room..

Hair Schmidt... we better start the show rolling... Oh... Schmidt has not hair..

Something like that anyway!

5mins2disney

Hehe...did the Jungle Cruise and most of it is pretty darn corny! But it's meant to be...full of silly jokes and all...

We went on the Carousel of Progress last trip..and I thought the whole thing was super corny...no wait..perhaps cheesy is a better description...what a waste of time that was! Made us late for dinner with Cinderella too and we had to run across the park to get to dinner...something I would rather not have done!

Attention travelers! Your vehicle will be rotating backwards for your return to Earth!
Attention travelers! Your vehicle will be rotating backwards for your return to Earth!

Slipknot

How about the Wizard of Oz part.

"I'll get you my pretty and your Little Dog too"

This is bad when you got a guy and they don't have a dog.

You clearly haven'd had me as a guide... yet. I play off that quote all the time with most of the kids/guys in the front rows.. joking of course.

In one memorable scene, Cagney shoves a grapefruit into a lead character's face... I bet he never looked at Breakfast the same way again

Great Movie Ride

"In one famouse scene, Cagney shoves a grapefruit into Mae Clark's face. She could never look at breakfast the same way again. These guys could turn anything into a weapon."

If you are going to mock a quote, at least get it right. LoL :lol: :)

Slipknot

You can thank the idiots who freak out when something unexpected happens and they try and get out of the vehicle while its moving.

Slipknot

*thread Drift*

"Huh? We're moving backwards?!! Better jump out!"

People have dropped their children off the side of my vehicle at GMR while it was moving just because the little one had to use the restroom. You think people aren't going to hop their happy butts out because they weren't expecting to go backwards? And remember, all the parks except MK serve alcohol...

On a side note, the human being is stupid. Read the warnings on some regular house products. :hammer:

Captain Hank

"These plants are really on their way up!"

"The future of agriculture includes many high-flyin' ideas, like the ones you see here..."

Both from the new Living with the Land speil, both of which I hear every 30 seconds or so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom