corniest diolouge in a ride?

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
What was some of the most CORNIEST diolouge you've ever heard in a Disney attraction? Sorry old schoolers, but as much as still love the old Imagination ride, I found much of the Dreamfinder's diolouge to be mindnumbingly corny when I watch Martin Smith's video.
But what do YOU think the corniest diolouge is?

CoffeeJedi

oh! yeah... i second One_Lil_Spark's nominee!
Especially when the narrator talks about listening carefully for singing; then the song cuts in full blast, full orchestration! Everyone on the train always starts cracking up.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
oh! yeah... i second One_Lil_Spark's nominee!
Especially when the narrator talks about listening carefully for singing; then the song cuts in full blast, full orchestration! Everyone on the train always starts cracking up.

That's EXACTLY what I'm talking about! :lol: I mean, was there NOTHING else they could talk about? It's sooooo cheesy.

Enderikari

Great Movie Ride is rapt with Corny Classics -

"Mummies, the original wrappers"
"I see dead people"
"This is the perfect job for me, because I love movies...."

metscool

Great Movie Ride is rapt with Corny Classics -

"Mummies, the original wrappers"
"I see dead people"
"This is the perfect job for me, because I love movies...."
How about the Wizard of Oz part.

"I'll get you my pretty and your Little Dog too"

This is bad when you got a guy and they don't have a dog.

Enderikari

In one memorable scene, Cagney shoves a grapefruit into a lead character's face... I bet he never looked at Breakfast the same way again

Great Movie Ride

dopey

After being forced to listen to it for the umpteenth time, and even though I love Aerosmith, the dialogue in the preshow for Rock 'n' Rollercoaster gets pretty corny.

McFly88

Dinosaur. No contest... the whole thing is cornier than Iowa...

"Computer, slow, and identify."
"Evasive maneuver! Right! Left! Right! Left! That was close."
"Definitely not our dino."
"Meteor shower in range... Just little ones."
"Locking autopilot on homing signal... now!"
"Still not our dino, but at least this one's a vegetarian... Whoops!"
"Abort mission. Abort! Abort!"
"You made it! I knew you would. And guess who made it back with you? I better find him before security does. Thanks for everything!"

And that's nothing compared to the preshow... it's amazing that they've managed to invent a time-travelling vehicle, but how does it work? "That's proprietary." :lol:

sring

Ummmm Jungle Cruise! Corney jokes are the whole point of the ride.:lol:

Absolutely, especially if you get one with a different spiel. Was on Jungle Cruise years ago with my father who had a red beard. We came out from behind the water fall and the guide quipped to my father, "I'm sorry sir, your beard rusted."

metscool

Dinosaur. No contest... the whole thing is cornier than Iowa...

"Computer, slow, and identify."
"Evasive maneuver! Right! Left! Right! Left! That was close."
"Definitely not our dino."
"Meteor shower in range... Just little ones."
"Locking autopilot on homing signal... now!"
"Still not our dino, but at least this one's a vegetarian... Whoops!"
"Abort mission. Abort! Abort!"
"You made it! I knew you would. And guess who made it back with you? I better find him before security does. Thanks for everything!"

And that's nothing compared to the preshow... it's amazing that they've managed to invent a time-travelling vehicle, but how does it work? "That's proprietary." :lol:
Hey that is the guy from CSI Vagas. He is one of my favorite characters on that show.

imagineer99

Best line from "Dinosaur"
--"We're not gonna make it! We're not gonna make it!"

And, as much as I loved Horizons, that ride's dialogue was in a brand new echelon or corny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom