CoP Continuity Problems

Expo_Seeker40

well sort of. The audio track for the 1964 show exists and there is even an "in audience" recording of the show from the fair. There are plenty of color and black and white photos of the 1964 show. As for the Disneyland show, it was nearly identical to the 1964 show. Audio and pictures for that show exist and I am pretty sure the entire show was recorded in film. Somehow every scene in the show has made it's way into different Disneyland material when talking about old Disneyland. If for some reason it wasn't filmed at Disneyland completely, if one were ever to get access to promotional material for the ride, then one could sync together as much audio and video as possible with few gaps.

SewIn2Disney

Sadly, no video of the original CoP is known to exist.

In all of the Disney archives? I really find that hard to believe!

well sort of. The audio track for the 1964 show exists and there is even an "in audience" recording of the show from the fair. There are plenty of color and black and white photos of the 1964 show. As for the Disneyland show, it was nearly identical to the 1964 show. Audio and pictures for that show exist and I am pretty sure the entire show was recorded in film. Somehow every scene in the show has made it's way into different Disneyland material when talking about old Disneyland. If for some reason it wasn't filmed at Disneyland completely, if one were ever to get access to promotional material for the ride, then one could sync together as much audio and video as possible with few gaps.

Do you know where I can see the in audience recording of the show from the worlds fair?

gerryu21220

In all of the Disney archives? I really find that hard to believe!

There probably is footage in the archives, but it has not been released publicly that I am aware of. Only footage I've ever seen surface is the "Walt Disney goes to the World's Fair" special, and that was not footage of the show itself, but special footage of Disney showing the audience how the animatronics work, created just for that special.

Do you know where I can see the in audience recording of the show from the worlds fair?

You wouldn't see it, as it's a live audio recording. I had downloaded it years ago from this website, but I'm not sure it's still available there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom