CoP - All alone

Mireille

Premium Member
Original Poster
While I was visiting a couple weeks ago, I got on CoP in the middle of the day and was the only person in the auditorium. Is it that unpopular? I understand it's dated and not very exciting, but it's... well, not a favorite, really, but a ride I HAVE to go on every time I go. On the plus side, I was singing along loud and proud with Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow without anyone to judge my singing abilities!

alissafalco

Please update the last scene, it's no longer 1990. Also, am I the only one who finds the dog barking in every scene annoying? Aside from those 2 things I think it's a great attraction.

Last edited:

talland37

Always somewhere to have a sit down (and occasionally have a snooze ). Never meant to be a white knuckle ride it is part of Disney history but agree the last scene does need updating.

draybook

I almost had it all to my self last month, but a malfunction stopped that from happening. I'm still pretty upset about it....

disney4life2008

I have been lucky enough to be alone once in cop. At first i was embarrassed then i realized it was Amazing to experience alone. What is worst is being in the movie theater alone and a horror movie at that lol. I have been lucky enough to be on a empty plane on Southwest going from Chicago to Denver it was 5 passengers on the 5am flight.

Dizmunk

I don't understand not liking it. I have not missed it since my parents first took me 43 years ago. Now I bring my three children on it every time. They love it and appreciate it. I told them that Walt Disney made it and loved it. I like being reminded of how far we've come and I think for kids to be able to see what the past was like is really cool. Plus we love to break out into the song spontaneously just for fun.

Arthur Wellesley

That's a lot of progress for someone to absorb alone. Maybe if it was just me & a friend, so the progress would be distributed 50/50. But to be the only person in the theater facing a full onslaught of progress...not sure if the brain could handle it in one sitting.

But regardless, I'd still love to try it!

The Empress Lilly

if I get called out for flash photography, I'll just blame the invisible person behind me. :rolleyes:
otherwise, it would be kind of neat.
If I could do CoP all alone I would totally take fifty flash photographs every scene, loudly burp along to the theme song, and not fill the row but instead block it midway with my SUV-sized electric stroller vehicle.

Its like what I do right now but it would be neat to do that in an empty theatre too.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom