CoP - All alone

Monorail_Red_77

That made me LOL. For me personally, I'd love for the last scene to be updated. You have to think that back in the 70s and early 80s when people saw that last scene...they had to think how cool the "future" is. I think the current generation should be able to have that as well. Do something with holograms lol...like bring back the "other" daughter that apparently left the family for some unknown reason.

LOL.
Yeah. How about updating the video game grandma plays to be a star wars game.
Grandpa could get a light sabre and cut the top of the tree off or something.

Monorail_Red_77

LOL just thought about this. Almost spit pizza all over the computer....

What if they were to leave the last scene 1990-ish.
but, with a few changes...
Daughter could get a Tomorrowland pin from grandma.
Then have a portal in the middle of the room open up with George Clooney in it. He could say how the daughter was selected to help with a project in the year 2055.

Last edited:

Launchpad McQuack

I'm pretty sure my wife and I had the attraction all to ourselves one night back in February, which was especially weird considering the TTA of all things had a line so long that multiple CMs had to stand around with signs directing people where to line up.

Prog

I don't think the content needs to upgraded. I don't think that was the intention of the show. I think it was to show people way back when what the future would be like. I see it as a museum piece that we can watch and see how they saw the future. I think if we want to imagine the future from this point forward, we could have a different attraction. Know what I mean?
Disneyland is not a museum, etc. And I realize that most people say that to devilishly advocate the removal of a classic but I think it's less fallacious here.

French Quarter

Disneyland is not a museum, etc. And I realize that most people say that to devilishly advocate the removal of a classic but I think it's less fallacious here.

Normally I would agree with you. I am the first one to get excited when a new attraction comes or even when the old close to make way for the new. What I'm saying it that the point of this attraction is not to show us what the future is like and hasn't been for a very long time. So, either close this attraction and open one that is that or leave this one alone. This isn't me trying to make Disney World a museum or stand in the way of change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom