Coolest Uniforms at WDW

Lauriebar

Original Poster
While discussing what job everyone would want at Disney World I noticed that a lot of decisions were made due to the style of uniform worn at that job location. So...I thought why not ask everyone which WDW uniform they liked best and why.

My personal favorite are at the German Pavillion. Love those leiderhosen!!!

General Grizz

I'm a personal fan of the Guest Relations outfits, as well as those from Energy, The Living Seas, and Wonders of Life (ha!). Old Imagination and Kitchen Kabaret costumes were also pretty cool.

Too bad they're destroyed when retired. . . :(

egionet

Even though I hated the looks of my costume from Fantasyland Attractions, I enjoyed it a lot. This is only because we were one of the few areas that got to wear shorts during the extremely warm weather.

As for that actual looks to the costume, I would say The Great Movie Ride. I just love the suspenders and hat. They are so cute!

DisneyJill

Definitely NOT the Contemporary's front desk costumes!! :lol: I think they bought every scrap of purple polyester ever made and it is now hanging on a hanger backstage at the Contemporary. I remember in our first day of training, we all had to wear our new costumes and we were so jealous of CM's with less than hideous costumes. (there weren't many)

Frontierland

I believe that the custodian costumes are the coolest....maybe I believe that because I wear one about every day.

I too like the Guest Relations costumes at City Hall.

Budahman

I have always like them blue Epcot shirts with Spaceship Earth printed all over them. They are kinda busy looking-almost like hawaiian type shirts, but I'd love to have one. :)

winterparkbaby

the first thing that pops into my mind is the traffic directors at ttc, the white and yellow stripes. for my husband and i that was always the sign we had finally made it to wdw.

Invero

WHAT ON EARTH???

Two people have mentioned that they enjoy the barney outfit that us bus drivers wear. Perhaps they are thinking of some other bus company?!?! LOL

I liked the Pop Century front desk male costumes. They were nice, and comfortable. And when I was doing dispatch, shorts! WOOIE :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom