Coolest Uniforms at WDW

Foolish Mortal

Haunted Mansion and TOT, definitely the best. And I honestly don't think the bus drivers uni is bad at all. If you want bad, for lack of a better word, i'd say front desk at POR. Not neccessarily (??) the uni itself, but the colors.

diddy_mouse

i gotta agree that the HM costumes are very cool. i also think some of the resort employees have some nice ones. can't think of a specific example right now however :rolleyes:

oh! and i think the Epcot Hawaiian shirts are pretty sweet too :D

Captain Hank

The HM and TOT costumes are awesome, though I really feel sorry for the CM's there on hot days. I'm also a big fan of the American Adventure and M:S. One I haven't heard mentioned: MuppetVision!

Pixie Duster

As nerdy as mine is (WDW Research) it is easy to cover up and it is not nearly as bad as the costume I had at DAK. The point of the costume is not only for theme but to help us get into the role.

zone15int

Merlin said:
Hands down, no contest....Jungle Cruise!!
The current costumes are identical to the Kilimanjaro Safaris and Animal Kingdom Lodge costumes, sans arm patches. :)

My favorite costumes are:

Pirates Of The Caribbean (I used to work there)
Star Tours
Haunted Mansion
Liberty Square Riverboat
All Frontierland costumes (I dont know why, the wild west is cool. :))
All Walt Disney World Railroad costumes

zone15int

wondersofdave89 said:
My favorites are the Bus Drivers, Tomorrowlanders, and the Future Worlders!
Nice of you to say. :) The only problem is I find the T-land costume uncomfortable as Heck. The It's Tough To Be A Bug costume and Pirates Of The Caribbean costume were way more comfortable!! :)

mkepcotmgmak

i wasn't too fond of the appearance our ATT (Aladdin, Tiki, Tree) costumes, BUT - they were like wearing your pajamas to work! And the shirts and pants had side vents, and when a breeze found it's way too me, it was greatly welcomed...

on the other hand... wanna talk about HOT - my new duds have to be close to the hottest on property... :lookaroun :lol:

hmmm.... I wonder how my GREAT friend Chewbacca is doing these days?

WDWScottieBoy

I'm about the fifth person or so to say the shirts the CMs wear at the entrance to Epcot. I love the button-up shirts and having SSE all over it is great. Now, if only I could find one on ebay or somewhere...I've been searching for that shirt for about 3 years now.

ToT and HM costumes are great too, but I think what makes them better is the CM in those costumes, they really make them stand out more. Think about it, would a bellhop or a butler all happy-go-lucky make you love the costume as much as if it were the true no-emotion kind of CM? The role is one thing that makes the costume work so well.

I bet the Princess costumes are one of the coolest for the FL weather though. Think about, would Jasmine, Ariel, Belle or any others really get that hot as they get lots of fresh air and the breeze directly on them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom