cool hotel ideas

ldsprincess

oh, man! ever since i was little i thought it would be so cool if they made an aladdin hotel that looked just like jasmine's palace on the inside. just image it- the gardens outside, the cool fountain pool, the beautiful arabian lobby, the cm costumes, the gift shop! i think it would be amazing! lol. maybe someday...

cococola44

oh, man! ever since i was little i thought it would be so cool if they made an aladdin hotel that looked just like jasmine's palace on the inside. just image it- the gardens outside, the cool fountain pool, the beautiful arabian lobby, the cm costumes, the gift shop! i think it would be amazing! lol. maybe someday...

The Arabian Adventure

Or Arabian "Nights"

HA
nice

maryszhi

Princess's royal castle and sweets
Pirates Ship Hotel
Emerald Isle
Romen Holiday
Toy story
Cartoon paradise
the possibilities are endless

mickeypal1

Something themed to a classic Hollywood Hotel from the golden age - tied to Hollywood Studios...Glamour, Glitz, and all. (deluxe)

Also something like a Swiss Chalet themed similar to Blizzard Beach, Ski resort type.... (moderate)

Charatcter Classics for the Value minded...???

donnybisme33

- hollywood tower hotel
-honey: i shrunk the tourists!-it would look as though you were shrunken down to the size of a mouse. the hotel buildings could be like shoeboxes or something, tables made out of toothpicks and doors that were playing cards. things along these lines.

elabron

The Haunted Mansion is very popular......why not a "haunted" hotel? :lookaroun

Actually, I like the Arabian or Asian themed ideas..............a Medieval themed resort could be pretty neat too. :king: Built to look like a medieval village, with cottages surrounding a castle that houses guest services, check-in, shopping and restaurants.

mickeypal1

- hollywood tower hotel
-honey: i shrunk the tourists!-it would look as though you were shrunken down to the size of a mouse. the hotel buildings could be like shoeboxes or something, tables made out of toothpicks and doors that were playing cards. things along these lines.

I like this oneabout the shunken tourists...

maggiegrace1

The Hereafter Villas

Land of Prosperity Hotel

The Sunshine Emprise

Disney's Daydream Islands

Extraterrestrial Hotel

Cheesey? maybe? :lookaroun

Princess's royal castle and sweets
Pirates Ship Hotel
Emerald Isle
Romen Holiday
Toy story
Cartoon paradise
the possibilities are endless
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Awesome names girls...:)

I think they sound AMAZING!..

I can just see the Extraterrestrial one in my head...:D

and The

Princess's Royal Castle and Suites..:sohappy:

Can you imagine the theming with the colors and just so much you can do there..

Great job guys.:D.I could never think of things like that..I have no knack for that kind of thing..:(

henryt93

I was just thinking the other night about how cool it would be if they duplicated Cinderella Castle and made it into a hotel after YOAMD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom