Construction Wall Around Timekeeper

Epcot82Guy

Is there anything given away in that design on the wall? It seems all the Imagineers at Play walls of recent years have had some esoteric relation to what they have in store (M:S was black and then had small white dots appear, the color and eventual clippings of SGE, the bubbles on Seas, etc.) I couldn't make anything out off this picture. ANy thoughts?

splitdrums81

Epcot82Guy said:
Is there anything given away in that design on the wall? It seems all the Imagineers at Play walls of recent years have had some esoteric relation to what they have in store (M:S was black and then had small white dots appear, the color and eventual clippings of SGE, the bubbles on Seas, etc.) I couldn't make anything out off this picture. ANy thoughts?
i don't know but good point

ToTBellHop

Epcot82Guy said:
artsy, futuristic design...looks fitting for the Metropolis Science Center to me.

CJR

ISTCNavigator57 said:
looks fitting for the Metropolis Science Center to me.

Could that mean that the Metropolis Science Center will remain in Tomorrowland, but housing a new attraction? That could mean that what ever comes in will have something to do with it. What do you think?

scottnj1966

Well unless WDW scraps the plans they have (which we all probably have seen now, I know I have) it will end up being a Monsters Inc Stage show.
The way the building is anyway there is no room for a full ride anyway, Buzz takes it all up.

Skippy

CJR said:
Could that mean that the Metropolis Science Center will remain in Tomorrowland, but housing a new attraction? That could mean that what ever comes in will have something to do with it. What do you think?

I don't know. The whole New Tomorrowland theme is slowly growing less existant. With Buzz not really relating, and SGE... well that sucks anyways :p I just hope the salvage some theming in Tomorrowland. I believe they can, if they do or not. thats another story.

GothMickey

Tomorrowland's name is changing to Monstropolis to better fit the changing of the name to Monstropolis Science Center...

Cannot wait for Monster's Inc now... Two great attractions in one area... SGE and The Laughing Floor...

ToTBellHop

Eh...maybe they'll sell it as some science experiment mishap that brings in the monsters...who knows. If it were a straight Monsters, Inc. attraction with no tie in to Tomorrowland, the construction wall would just be purple (watch them paint it purple today haha).

GothMickey

ISTCNavigator57 said:
Eh...maybe they'll sell it as some science experiment mishap that brings in the monsters...who knows. If it were a straight Monsters, Inc. attraction with no tie in to Tomorrowland, the construction wall would just be purple (watch them paint it purple today haha).

Don't give them any ideas....

Epcot82Guy

HandyAndy said:
Wait a minute, when did those funky lines get put on the wall? Could this be a clue? LOL

My point. I realize it looks like a modernist design, but WDI has not been in the business of arbitrary designs lately on Imagineers at Play walls. Just didn't know if anyone had any brainstorms outside of the futuristic design. It clearly fits, but what's layer 2?

brkgnews

For some reason, the wall design reminds me a bit of the overhead master plan for EPCOT (city). But I don't know why.

Also kind of looks like crop circles.

Epcot82Guy

The only thing I can see might be that the curved "squares" migh represent teeth. That would tie into the Laugh Floor concept. Otherwise, I'm at a loss.

Captain Chaos

Maybe the design fits the current theme, which is strictly the Metroplis Science Center... Once work starts on building the new Monsters Inc show, more designs may appear on the walls.... Just a gues... I don't know.

Damien666

The walls just look futuristic and industrial. *Still praying to the Disney gods the Monsters Inc stage show is just a rumor and not true*

xstechbabe

ISTCrew20 said:
TKWALL.jpg

I was wondering when someone would get a picture of the wall up. I watched as a bunch of people took pics of it last Thursday...

Really...

I also told a CM. There will be pictures all over the net...LOL

Sergeant Tibbs

ISTCrew20 said:
I think this wall will be like the SGE one. It started out grey, got painted blue, had stars added, and then newspaper clippings about Stitch escaping were put up, and then finally the attraction logo.
Except this time it will be green. I hope this is a ride and not a show.

Skippy

Personally... I hope it's a ride-show...a show-ride... Some interactive type show that has reride (or show) capabilities, and has nice comfortable seats too. (and a show that doesn't go out of style like who wants to be a millionaire).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom