Construction Wall Around Timekeeper

disneydaft

Disney-bound99 said:
YES I AGREE. :eek: man its like 2.85 here in NC! I guess i'll have to bike from now on:lol: :lol:

I hate to see whats its going to be like in a month oe so:confused: :brick:

LOL I wish we paid those sort of prices. Here in the UK a gallon of gas is the equivalent of nearly $7 dollars.

Back on topic.

I for one are looking forward to seeing this new attraction, Monsters Inc is one of my favorite Pixar movies.

BeachClubVillas

The_Don_Justin said:
*prays for freaking seats in whatever they put in there*

:lol: I'm gonna have to agree with that. I think that's one of the major reasons Timekeeper was never as popular as it could have been. After walking all day, who wanted to stand through a show?

Epcot82Guy

While I'm not super excited about MI, I am very glad this is not just sitting empty as seems to be the fate elsewhere in the Kingdom (and WDW as a whole). And, I also agree with the seats sentiment!

Skippy

Well, I was hearing some talk about seats early in that first thread with the blueprints. If I had to guess, I'd put my money on seats anyways.

se8472

btw guys...today while I was at Buzz distro...I noticed the wall now has Imagineers a Play.

Just a heads up

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I have a good feeling about this and the Finding Nemo show. I think I'm getting optimistic in my old age.

dxwwf3

ASJHLJ said:
I have a good feeling about this and the Finding Nemo show. I think I'm getting optimistic in my old age.

And I think Disney is on a roll right now and is giving us reason to be optimisitc too :)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I don't think that a Monsters, Inc. show would be all that bad.

I just don't think that they have enough room to do it properly.(i.e. ride-through)

Hopefully, WDI learned something on SGE.:rolleyes:

kiawahman

Account Suspended
i guess it's safe to say it won't be a type of ride due to the lack of space. fortunately it looks as though WDI will have to work from the ground up and not recycle any of the Timekeeper equipment, like they did with SGE.

ISTCrew20

Here is a picture of the wall. It says 'Imagineers at Play' like a billion times in small writing all over the wall.

They have these walls across the main entrance doors, the theater exit doors, and the small walkway near the Noodle Station.

TKWALL.jpg

Figment1986

wow.. i guess the little sign wasn't keeping people away.. (not to mention a door that was cracked open a little so we could sneak a peek at the exit..)

oh well.. we can wait..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom