Connections Cafe and Eatery

build_it

Or here’s an idea that Bobby won’t like, take a cue from Holiday World - free soft drinks included with your use anytime admission ticket of $59.99. Which is before any deals or discounts. Is it the same as going to WDW, no it’s not. It’s actually affordable 🤣

Beacon Joe

I site I read which is strangely verboten to mention here reports that the menu has already been dialed back. WDW's official menu page confirms that report. Was this a faster menu reduction than the one that took place at Be Our Guest?

buckeyegator

still do not understand why fries are not included, even if a 2 dollar add on, that would make them, i believe,equal in price to almost all other burgers in the parks.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
does not say that on the menu on allears.com, only says kids meals get 2 sides, can you show me where a side is included?
It's on top of the menu board (under 'sandwiches':
Screenshot_20220830-121529_Chrome.jpg

Br0ckford

Indeed.
The Banh Mi Burger and Mediterranean Burger are no longer on the menu.
We were there in June and ate here. I got both burgers and really likes them. I told my wife that this menus won't last. She asked what I meant. I told her look around. Most were eating plain old burger and fries, pizza and chicken fingers and fries. All easy to make or even premake. For the one off something different it slows production. Especially for a place that gets pretty busy.

Cmdr_Crimson

I do wonder how much longer it will be to see them switch from actual dishware to Dixie Disney plates..While I understand it's trying to make it "Fancy." Sunshine Seasons doesn't even do this..

mysto

I do wonder how much longer it will be to see them switch from actual dishware to Dixie Disney plates..While I understand it's trying to make it "Fancy." Sunshine Seasons doesn't even do this..

Re-use is a win ecologically which is why they use plates in the eco-themed AK Satuli. The kitchen has to be designed with dishwashing capacity and once that capacity is there there's not much reason to change to paper. Sunshine Seasons is old probably has a small dishwashing area, while the newer Satuli and Connections have a large area and probably impressive machines.

This is a sign that the experiment at Satuli was a success, that reuse can be economically as well as ecologically successful. If they were losing much money on it Bob would blush, er say no.

Beacon Joe

We were there in June and ate here. I got both burgers and really likes them. I told my wife that this menus won't last. She asked what I meant. I told her look around. Most were eating plain old burger and fries, pizza and chicken fingers and fries. All easy to make or even premake. For the one off something different it slows production. Especially for a place that gets pretty busy.

That makes sense. All I know is that I walked through the place just to get a few seconds of slight air conditioning on our way to Mission Space. During my brief walk through there, all I saw was a large Starbucks counter, a Starbucks menu that took up most of the wall, a huge line for coffee, and what looked like an open kitchen. But I didn't notice anything that looked like a place to order something that wasn't Starbucks.

It's not an inviting or attractive space at all so I didn't really look too hard though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom