Connections Cafe and Eatery

flyerjab

The Starbucks that was Fountain View is now the Starbucks in Connections. Not that Fountain View had adequate seating, either.

They need something more filling in the area between Creations and TestTrack other than popcorn. Maybe Turkey Legs or waffle sandwiches, or hot dogs; along with a tented seating area.
Since this park is now very much focused on the year round festivals, adding more permanent shaded sitting areas would be of benefit to the guests. They could change them up a bit during the festivals to keep the overall aesthetic morphing throughout the year. That is one of the things I love about Epcot; its ability to change its appearance all year long. It sounds like the hub will be building upon that concept.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Some more photos of the breezeway seating.

New bench seating added along the World Celebration to World Discovery breezeway at EPCOT​

Connections-Cafe_Full_47998.jpg

dreday3

Andrew25

Are there any plans to expand seating outdoors? All the tables are constantly taken up and they have lots of space outdoors to work with.

Andrew25

The site plan looks like it might have outdoor seating in the quadrant of the main plaza nearest Connections, but it's difficult to tell.

As part of the new hub? That's an odd location to put one as its the opposite side of where you pick up your food and cross a busy walkway. Should be between the building and Guardians.

James Alucobond

As part of the new hub? That's an odd location to put one as its the opposite side of where you pick up your food and cross a busy walkway. Should be between the building and Guardians.
Not really sure where else they would put it. The tables in the breezeway were clearly a temporary measure. It’ll likely just be benches otherwise.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Who woulda thunk that a burger and pizza QS woulda been so popular?

They started to add outdoor seating in the breezeway between Connections and Creations.

There's plenty of space for outdoor seating between Connections and Cosmic. They could even enclose it. Better for a bulge to be on that side of Connections than bulging into the hub like EU's outdoor seating did.

I still say that the food kiosk by Test Track should be serving something a bit more substantial with picnic seating surrounding it serving stuff like: turkey legs, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, ect... Maybe even put a festival booth or two nearby. And if PLAY! ever opens, the outdoor pitiful and woefully constantly rethemed playground can go bye byes.

The Land still is sorta nearby with QS indoor seating. And those really craving burgers and pizza still have the America and Italy pavilions. Or a stroll to BoardWalk.

Cmdr_Crimson

They started to add outdoor seating in the breezeway between Connections and Creations.

There's plenty of space for outdoor seating between Connections and Cosmic. They could even enclose it. Better for a bulge to be on that side of Connections than bulging into the hub like EU's outdoor seating did.

I still say that the food kiosk by Test Track should be serving something a bit more substantial with picnic seating surrounding it serving stuff like: turkey legs, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, ect... Maybe even put a festival booth or two nearby. And if PLAY! ever opens, the outdoor pitiful and woefully constantly rethemed playground can go bye byes.

The Land still is sorta nearby with QS indoor seating. And those really craving burgers and pizza still have the America and Italy pavilions. Or a stroll to BoardWalk.
My guess is due to the menu..If it kept EU's menu and the way it's made it would have had a decrease...

But, I'm pretty sure 75% of those guests are there more for friggin Starbucks.

trainplane3

I do wonder what the state of Computer Central is. I really thought with all the work going on in the buildings, they'd do something with that space. It's a large chunk of building that's not in use.

It's probably just storage space honestly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom