Pre-Trip Confirmations made, so here we go again.....

I just got back from my 'short trip w/ limited Disney' report a few weeks ago. I visited my daughter while my wife stayed back in PA. The wife is conserving some vacation time for one more FL trip. A review of the airfare found that we could pay less than $120 per ticket if I use some reward points. We figured that this will be the last FL trip until August or September since our daughter would be moving back home for the summer (off because she works for a school district). So we're going to fly out on a Friday morning in mid-May, and return home on Tuesday A.M. My daughter already booked our park reservations although she's having trouble landing a Saturday. As it gets closer we'll keep looking given the new Disney policy of releasing tickets 48 hrs prior if the reservation doesn't have a purchased ticket for that day. I'll keep everyone posted and log a bunch of pics.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thank you for sharing details and photos from your vacation. It's encouraging to see that some things are returning to normal in the parks, even if not quite at 100% yet.

Glad that you and the family members that joined you, all had an enjoyable time. :)

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
So there you have it. May 2021 trip with the wife and daughter. Next trip in September we're hoping that our two boys will choose to join us. They're both big fans of Horror Nights at Universal so I think they'll come down with us if we go there. Lots of things have changed since we returned home from this trip. Disney fireworks started again. Mask restrictions were lifted even more. Many additional CM's have been brought back which I hope improves the quality of the Disney experience because, quite honestly, it hasn't been the same through the pandemic. I'm hoping the parades and shows are the next events to open up. I wish everyone a safe and enjoyable trip who are visiting this summer. I look forward to all of your trip reports. It's coming back ! And we're all very excited to a Magical return.

View attachment 566045
Great report! I had a blast following along! Love this pic by the way! Nothing better than being surrounded by the people you love the most in the place you love the most :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom