Complimentary Upgrade

Himmin

Hi

I received in the post today and Via Email an offer for a complimentary upgrade from Port Orleans French Quarter to either Old Key West or Saratoga Springs for the 24th September - 9th October.:sohappy::sohappy:

We have requested a one bed Villa at Saratoga Springs!!

Has anyone else had this offer??!!

Also any tips on room request etc and tips about Saratoga Springs as have only ever stayed at the All Star Resorts before!!

Thanks Guys!!

85 Days!!:sohappy:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Like Joe said it is not unheard of. It is a fairly common promotion used to try and increase DVC sales and to help fill those 2 resorts.

Upvote 0

stlbobby

I would request a room in Congress Park. It is literally just around the corner from the DTD bus stop, so you can walk there if you are heading to another resort and avoid a transfer. It is also fairly close to the main resort amenities and has its own quiet pool. The room numbers are 1101-2836.

If you are going to spend a lot of time at the main pool and facilities then go for The Springs, 3101-4436, it is the closest.

Wherever you end up you will have a great time it is an awesome resort.

Check out the spa if you are into that kind of thing, it is one of the best on property.

Upvote 0

mouselvrmom

We usually request a room in the springs since we like to be close to the main pool and the store.

I think you would definitely benefit from an upgrade to Saratoga. It's a beautiful resort, although quite large. You would have a full kitchen in case you wanted to do breakfast etc. in the room. You would also have a washer and dryer in your room so that you could do laundry. That's the thing that we love the most. With four kids, it really makes packing easier if you can throw a load in before you leave for the parks.

Upvote 0

Jez

Hi Himmin,

I'm from the UK too, and Virgin Holidays has just rung me to offer the same upgrade. (Caribbean Beach to Saratoga or Old Key West) for Sept 10th - 24th

Still deciding if to take it up or not....!

Upvote 0

Cosby

Hi

I received in the post today and Via Email an offer for a complimentary upgrade from Port Orleans French Quarter to either Old Key West or Saratoga Springs for the 24th September - 9th October.:sohappy::sohappy:

We have requested a one bed Villa at Saratoga Springs!!

Has anyone else had this offer??!!

Also any tips on room request etc and tips about Saratoga Springs as have only ever stayed at the All Star Resorts before!!

Thanks Guys!!

85 Days!!:sohappy:

Hi,
did you receive any response?
We got the same offer and asked for a one Bedroom at SR.
Until now,no response:confused:

Frank

Upvote 0

Himmin

Original Poster
Hey

No response yet!! I phoned them on Friday and they said to keep checking online and phone if nothing by Wednesday

Let me know if you hear anything!!

when you going??

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom