News Complimentary Annual Passholder Magnet Arriving Soon

_CJ

First year missing the magnet in many years… It’ll take some major changes to get me to sign up again. We’ll be there soon enough but on daily tickets.
My guess is Steamboat Willie but you guys are probably right about Oswald. Especially since there’s merchandise in the stores related to him.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Beginning September 20, the Oswald the Lucky Rabbit magnet will be available for Annual Passholders at the Creations Shop in EPCOT. The magnet will be available through October 23 while supplies last.

IMG_B495C279B4B8-1.jpeg

pdude81

Solid. I have just missed the distribution windows a few other times. Also will want to visit C&H one more time in case it suddenly vanishes.

Daddyoh

Having made our Annual Pass purchase well in advance for our Spring visit, how can we get a Figment magnet for that visit ? We are also DVC members and would LOVE a Figment to show for that visit .

JoeCamel

Having made our Annual Pass purchase well in advance for our Spring visit, how can we get a Figment magnet for that visit ? We are also DVC members and would LOVE a Figment to show for that visit .
Show up at AK in the distribution window......

*while supplies last

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom