News Complimentary Annual Passholder Magnet Arriving Soon

DisneyFanatic12

I’m in the minority it seems. I really like Hei Hei (though Pua would be even better), and think that the magnet looks fun. I’m excited to pick it up!

DonniePeverley

Yeah give them magnets. Maybe give them a eraser and a cheap Taiwan made Pencil too.

But let's keep them out of the parks yeah. Last thing Disney needs is more of these free loaders packing the parks and contributing to crowds at the expense of high paying tourists.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Yeah give them magnets. Maybe give them a eraser and a cheap Taiwan made Pencil too.

But let's keep them out of the parks yeah. Last thing Disney needs is more of these free loaders packing the parks and contributing to crowds at the expense of high paying tourists.
When was your last visit to WDW that it felt too crowded?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

tumbleweed GIF

“Too crowded” - Donnie “The AP Hater”

DonniePeverley

November. And the free loaders were out in force, bringing in their food (cos they aren't paying for food). And they had the gaul to stand at the front for all night shows - despite having seen the same show for years on end. Whilst the high paying tourist suffers cos these free loaders have a discounted pass to attended all year.

I've always campaigned the heavily discounted year pass for locals should be stopped.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

Those "freeloaders" you love to disparage keep the parks going when times are tough.

And we spend, trust me. I drop well over $1K every runDisney race weekend. And that's just for race merchandise.

Prince-1

November. And the free loaders were out in force, bringing in their food (cos they aren't paying for food). And they had the gaul to stand at the front for all night shows - despite having seen the same show for years on end. Whilst the high paying tourist suffers cos these free loaders have a discounted pass to attended all year.

I've always campaigned the heavily discounted year pass for locals should be stopped.

Awww seems like someone is jealous of the passholders.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
(cos they aren't paying for food)

Hey Donnie.

I just tallied my F&B spend on Disney property for 2024 so far.

$898.24. Just on F&B. Not including merch or food/bev that came from merch locations.

We've only been on property 5 times this year.

That means on average, I spent $179.69 (nice) on food and beverage when I'm on property.

Who's the freeloader?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

You do realize that anyone who A) has done a modicum of research, or B) Is a returning guest can do the exact same things that you perpetually complain about AP's doing, right?

And just so you know - Most people believe (or just outright know) that you’re lying about AP’s bringing their own food. And, again, anyone can.

Chip Chipperson

Were you polling all of the guests you saw committing these heinous acts or did you just assume that they were all passholders.

Also, when you travel to other cities do you complain that it's too crowded because the locals won't leave town when you visit? How about at sporting events? Is it u fair that season ticket holders might save some money buying tickets to all of the games and make the stadium too crowded for your liking?

The food complaint is the weirdest one to me. If these awful local passholders grab a table service reservation or get in line for a quick service meal or snack, wouldn't that make the line longer for you or make it harder for you to get a reservation?

I'm curious to know what dates you were there in November. We've got a couple holidays that month over here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom