Trip Report **COMPLETED** The Tail of Slinky Dog

Hey everyone!
We have been back for a week now so I suppose it is time to start our TR!

Who
Just my Mom and I :) (Mary and Megan)
This is a picture from our last trip!
IMG_6554.JPG

When?
July 9-July 16 2018

Why?
To celebrate my 30th Birthday :)

Where?
The Grand Floridian :) - thanks to a pretty good bounce back or AP deal (I can't actually remember which one :joyfull: )

The title?
We are obsessed with Slinky Dog Dash - plain and simple :inlove:

Day 1 July 9, 2018
I had to work most of my usual day before we headed to the airport. Why is this day of work always the LONGEST day of work? o_O
My Dad was actually out of town for work so he couldn't drive us to the airport, but my brother in law Nick kindly offered to drive us (thankfully) :)
I was super stressed about leaving on time (I thought our flight was earlier than it was :banghead: ) hence my flushed cheeks :joyfull:
DSC_9825.JPG

Oh hey Nick
DSC_9826.jpg

Of course we made it to the airport, checked our bags and made it through security in little to no time :joyfull:
We decided to eat dinner at our usual airport dinner place - Anchor Bar :)
DSC_9828.JPG

DSC_9830.JPG

DSC_9835.JPG

We shared the appetizer sampler and some fries. Wings, boneless wings, mozzarella sticks :happy::hungry: I realize now this isn't the best of pictures to actually show the food :joyfull:
DSC_9836.JPG

DSC_9837.JPG

After our delicious dinner we headed to the gate to wait to leave.
Petey was ready to go :)
DSC_9840.JPG

Soon enough we were on the plane!
DSC_9842.JPG

Next up: finishing Day 1 (quick day!)

KellBelle

I always love your reports! I it's so cool how you travel so often with your mom, that is awesome! Congrats on the house and I look forward to your next report. :)

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Just finished reading the report. Happy Belated Birthday and Congratulations on the new home. Hope you are all settled in now.
I am gathering a few ideas from your birthday celebration for my daughter's sweet 16th celebration in November. Wish my family were early risers, I would definitely wake up at 5am to get into the parks. Thanks for taking us along and loving the pictures :)

Thank you!! I hope your daughter has an amazing sweet 16 at Disney :) I am lucky that both my Mom and I are early risers but I can not say the same for the rest of my family :joyfull:

Enjoyed reading your TR! Looking forward to your next one! (assuming you have another trip planned soon ;))

Thank you foe reading! And ....I do have another one soon :joyfull:

Brian & Jill

Love your trip reports!!!!! Congratulations on “The American Dream”. It’s always exciting to have a place of your own that you (and the bank) own. When are you going back down to Mickey’s house?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom