• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report *Completed* The Rain Filled Graduation and Cancer Free Celebration Trip

LisaBelle

Well, I certainly am glad I wrote this trip report because while I was writing my next PTR it occurred to me that I never made my scrapbook for this trip...haha I'm glad I have a full account so that I can figure out how to organize this scrapbook. Does anyone else get behind in making albums and such too?
I am always behind with making scrapbooks and albums! I have several scrapbooks of past Disney trips that are still not finished! I think I try to include everything and over think it and get bogged down if it isn't perfect. Your TR should be a big help to you. I just made a photo book of our trip for a Christmas gift for Kara. Think I may go that route for the family book for this trip, too. I read a post of a member who always prints out her TRs and puts them in page protectors in a three ring binder and makes her albums that way. I thought that was a cool idea. Good luck with your album!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Advertisement
I am always behind with making scrapbooks and albums! I have several scrapbooks of past Disney trips that are still not finished! I think I try to include everything and over think it and get bogged down if it isn't perfect. Your TR should be a big help to you. I just made a photo book of our trip for a Christmas gift for Kara. Think I may go that route for the family book for this trip, too. I read a post of a member who always prints out her TRs and puts them in page protectors in a three ring binder and makes her albums that way. I thought that was a cool idea. Good luck with your album!
My mom does photo books too but I have convinced her to go to the dark side and start scrapbooking for this upcoming trip (mainly because I know I won't have time for it..haha). I actually got half of it done yesterday which was surprising but I had everything set and organized for it I just never sat down to actually do it so it went pretty fast. Hoping I can finish it this week before I start ICU in 2 weeks. I do like the idea of printing out TRs...thats actually really good I should use that for next time

LilWalt

Congratulations on graduation! Awesome trip report. Your parents look fun to go to WDW with.

23 days and will hopefully have as much fun as you guys did.

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Congratulations on graduation! Awesome trip report. Your parents look fun to go to WDW with.

23 days and will hopefully have as much fun as you guys did.
Thank you! We are going in 28 days :) We will be there at the same time! (unless you aren't staying until then..)

Top Bottom