Trip Report **COMPLETED** The 4 M's (Plus two J's and a N): A Birthday Christmas Extravaganza

Hello everyone - we got back from the World yesterday so time to start our trip report.

Who ?
The whole family (as the title indicates)
My sister Jill and my brother in law Nick
582300149.jpeg

My other sister Betta (her name is Elizabeth we call her Betta) and my nephew Max
DSC_0996.jpg

And my parents (Jeff and Mary) and myself (Megan)
IMG_3080.jpg

When?
December 3-8, 2019
Jill and Nick were there November 30-December 6, 2019

Why?
To celebrate Jill's 40th Birthday and Christmas :)

Where?
Port Orleans French Quarter - our favorite moderate

The title:
I like the title the 4 M's because that's what Max calls my Mom, Betta, him and I - Mary, Mom (Betta), Max and Megan :) Then - just added some initials :hilarious:

Day 1 December 3, 2019
After work I headed home and met up with my Mom, Dad, Max and Betta and we headed to the airport. We were originally supposed to leave the next day, but that flight got pushed to 5 am and I work typically until 9 pm on Tuesday nights. So, I adjusted my schedule and we took this flight instead of having to get up SUPER early after a late work night.
I should mention that Betta was on crutches this trip - this is from her surgery I have mentioned before (hip surgery) that she had 8 weeks ago. Needed some help getting around long distances.
I had a hard time taking photos this trip just due to pushing the stroller mostly so sorry in advance.
We had some dinner in the airport then headed to our gate.
DSC_0003.JPG

Our room was ready and it turns out we were next to Jill and Nick and Betta and Max were next to us. We did not ask for this so that was a nice surprise.
fullsizeoutput_42ab.jpeg

Our plane was at the gate but for some reason no one got off for forever. Then, we had 10 wheelchairs that needed to go on one at a time.
IMG_0192.JPG

Finally we boarded about 20 minutes late.
mzP6wRNRRmWsjDnpf58EvQ.jpg

v+vGR4T%RM+FoGaAw4q8bg.jpg

We ended up having to de-ice. It was SUPER dry out at the time we were supposed to leave but all of a sudden started snowing SO hard right before we left.
You can kind of see it outside the window
KHEu8TfaRUW9gwaxsN4FoQ.jpg

So...in the end we ended up leaving about 45 minutes late :confused:
The flight felt like it took forever but eventually we landed at 9:30 pm.
New Star Wars Galaxy's Edge stuff around the fonorail
DSC_0012.JPG

Next up: more arrival

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Loved your trip report! Especially the pic of your family all wearing your Bills shirts. We're Canadian, but big Bills (and Packers) fans.

Thank you! Oh yes!!! GO BILLS! I think I will cheer for the Packers now in the playoffs. If only your fellow Canadians @Matt and Kelly were also Bills fans instead of Patriots :grumpy:

Looks like you had a great trip! I have enjoyed following along.

Thank you for reading !

Matt and Kelly

Thank you! Oh yes!!! GO BILLS! I think I will cheer for the Packers now in the playoffs. If only your fellow Canadians @Matt and Kelly were also Bills fans instead of Patriots :grumpy:

Thank you for reading !

HAHA! kudos to the Bills on a solid season (finally) but my allegiance to the Pats will not change.

I do admit it will be strange watching a Super Bowl without the Pats playing. I guess it’s fair we give some other club a chance every now and then.

Doc Disney

Original Poster
HAHA! kudos to the Bills on a solid season (finally) but my allegiance to the Pats will not change.

I do admit it will be strange watching a Super Bowl without the Pats playing. I guess it’s fair we give some other club a chance every now and then.

Does seem fair :hilarious:

Ears to Disney

So....this is 3 days after the official open of Rise of the Resistance. After tons and tons of instagram stalking/question asking (special thanks to @Ears to Disney )

You are very welcome! Any time! :D

I had missed out on so much on here since I have been so busy but I finally got to read it all!

Rise is just AMAZING! We cannot wait to get back, and we are excited that Smugglers Run finally has a FP!

HS at Christmas is my Spirit Animal!

Betta is such a tropper with those crutches and Jill definitely does not look 40 at all. What a fun birthday celebration!

Love those shirts with The Child on it...so cute!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
You are very welcome! Any time! :D

I had missed out on so much on here since I have been so busy but I finally got to read it all!

Rise is just AMAZING! We cannot wait to get back, and we are excited that Smugglers Run finally has a FP!

HS at Christmas is my Spirit Animal!

Betta is such a tropper with those crutches and Jill definitely does not look 40 at all. What a fun birthday celebration!

Love those shirts with The Child on it...so cute!

Thank you :) I will ride Smugglers run...eventually :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom