• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report **COMPLETED** It's My Mom's Birthday and We Will Stay DVC If We Want To

Laura Loves Tigger

Advertisement
Great report! What a wonderful way to celebrate your mom's birthday. I always enjoy reading your reports and seeing your photos. Enjoy your upcoming trip!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
So sweet of your sister and lucky you for getting to be on a trip with your mom celebrating!

Mickey confetti makes Disney celebrations extra special! I still have the Mickey confetti from when we got engaged at the Castle!

MUST. REMEMBER. TO. TRY. THIS!!! 😍😍

Thank you for all your kind comments !
We need to save our DVC points for Hawaii so nothing DVC for awhile
I will definitely try to write a November TR because that is a race weekend but I may skip Sept and Oct :)

Great TR. Glad your mom had a great birthday trip!
Thanks for reading !

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Thanks for sharing, makes the wait for our trip go faster! Great trip report!
Thank you for reading :)

Great trip report as always. It makes me so sad that you are not going to write on for your next trip. Everytime I check trip reports and see that you have started a new one, I get excited. At one time in life I went to Disney once a year, always staying somewhere new. Then life showed up. So by following your trip reports I kinda feel like I am there. Weird, I know.
Aww! I feel sad if I don't write one but I also need to focus on my actual job and my YouTube channel. I will still take photos and see how I feel about writing one

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Loved it! And I may have spent a lot of time searching for my crew in the background of your photos! Lol
Aww ! No such luck! I need to read your report Im so far behind

Not gonna lie-I’ll be sad if there isn’t a report for the next trip.....I love reading along with your adventures!
Sorry :( We will see how I feel. The Youtube takes up a lot of my time haha (well and my real job)

MorganInWonderland

Thank you for all your kind comments !
We need to save our DVC points for Hawaii so nothing DVC for awhile
I will definitely try to write a November TR because that is a race weekend but I may skip Sept and Oct :)

Thanks for reading !
Same! We are using 3 years worth of points for a stay at Aulani! It will be soooo worth it

Also, happy belated birthday to your mom!! Looks like y'all had a great time :)

I'm hoping to stay at Beach Club next July so this report has me extra excited!

KellBelle

Another fun report! Happy belated birthday to your mom and early birthday to Betta! Looking forward to the next one, that is if you write one (which I hope you do) :cool:

Doc Disney

Original Poster
What a great trip! Beach Club looks amazing. Definitely on our DVC Resort Bucket List...especially during a festival!! 😀
Yes! It would be great during a festival. We never spend time at festivals because we hate transportation :hilarious:

Great TR as always!! Have fun on your next trip!!
Thank you...as usual I am VERY behind on yours sorry :(

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Love reading your trip reports!! Might see you for the marathon!!
oh yay!! Thanks for reading !

Same! We are using 3 years worth of points for a stay at Aulani! It will be soooo worth it

Also, happy belated birthday to your mom!! Looks like y'all had a great time :)

I'm hoping to stay at Beach Club next July so this report has me extra excited!
Thank you! I know Aulani is worth It (I think/hope....)
Ohh yay! Enjoy the Beach Club!

Top Bottom