Trip Report *COMPLETED* Don't Forget To Make A Wish!!

MySmallWorldof4

The world looks like a giant snow globe now and the amber leaves have long since fallen from the trees, so I bet you're surprised to see a trip report from us 😂😂 While we normally go to Disney in September, we're doing things a little different this time, for a really big occasion!!

This is us:
View attachment 447323
Okay, okay.... That *was* us 😂😂 She looks about five years older now and I look at least ten years older 😂😂

Ah.... Here we go:
View attachment 447326

Wait. What am I looking at right now? Why are we hanging off the Earth like bats?
View attachment 447327

Ah... That's better:
View attachment 447328

If you have joined us for any of our other trip reports (linked in signature), you'll know my daughter A is a spunky, creative, adorable little spitfire. I don't know where time went, but my favorite little monster is turning FIVE!!! So we're surprising her with a trip to her mothership!!

Joining us this trip is my boyfriend N. He and A are partners in crime so I'm sure to be outnumbered ❤
View attachment 447329

We may also be joined by N's Aunt and Uncle, and maybe two other friends, but at 19 days out, none of them are confirmed yet.

When: We will be de-icing and making a break for the sunshine February 26 for a quick, whirlwind, two-day birthday spectacular!!
I love the baby picture of A. You can see the inquisitiveness on her face already at that age.
For someone who is really not into girly frilly, you sure do an amazing job of creating a princess party perfectly. You missed your calling as a party planner. ;)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
So the Where.... I would like to go on record here and say that I am NOT looking forward to the where 😂😂 After two trips at the luxurious Shades of Green, this is going to be painful 😂😂 but it's one night and it's her absolute favorite hotel!!

View attachment 447369
View attachment 447370

EVERY time we're going to Disney, A asks if we can go to the Little Mermaid hotel. We stayed at Art of Animation when A was two and she's never let up about it. The beds are uncomfortable and the walls are thin, the rooms are cramped, and it's an effort getting anywhere, even the food court. And somehow it costs just as much as SoG, where you get an expansive room with amazing pillows, great views, and ridiculously easy transportation.

But.... It's her birthday trip, so I'm sucking it up for one night. I hope i remember to pack earplugs 😂😂
How exiting, 5!!!!

What a good Mommy to suck it up and give her the Mermaid. While we all have our options about our limits on hotels along with expectations I am in your camp with that resort and basically all the values for the same reason but I’m sure A will appreciate the sacrifice you are making for 5th Birthday extravaganza.

MySmallWorldof4

I'm actually kinda nervous about this. I normally have eight million great ideas, but the best I can think of is waking her up and asking her "If you could go ANYWHERE in the world right now for your birthday, where would you go??" but that's the best I've got. Nothing special. I've only got two weeks to put together a better idea.
I love that actually.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom