Trip Report *COMPLETED*A 21st, a first timer, stuck on tower of terror and the never ending rain trip report!

Hi guys! Came back from my trip to Disneyworld Wednesday and decided I best start my report as soon as, considering I slacked on notes and I’m going mainly off memory :banghead:

You can find my failed pre trip report here: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/a-21st-and-a-first-timer-pre-trip-report.938537/

This is my first time doing a report so go easy on me and my rubbish photograph skills!!

Who: Me and boyfriend Reece.
Why: My 21st and his first time. This is my 5th trip to Disney and was the best one yet!!
Where: Caribbean beach
8th May till 22nd!

*** EDIT It has been brought to my attention I forgot to add a photo of said boyfriend and replaced him with my dog. Here we are ***
4D08F747-847B-4FAC-A7C1-46A6E7B674BE.jpeg

7A593074-B5B2-4345-B9E8-E5C1FAE26EF5.jpeg

Me forcing my dog to take photos before I leave him for two weeks.

So my travelling started a day early on the 7th which was a bank holiday over here in England. We had a few hiccups the days leading up which caused a little bit of stress. First issue we ran into was I had a prescription in the chemist which was closed until Tuesday the day we fly, so I had no chance of picking it up as we leave Monday. I rang multiple chemists open near me to see if they could help until I finally got told to ring the NHS who sent an emergency prescription over to a chemist quite far away. The pharmacist wasn’t very helpful and continuously asking me why I needed to use that service. Because I have nothing better to do on my Friday night sir :rolleyes:.

Finally got my prescription and all is good until I pack the last bits of my suitcase and surprise it’s 5KG over! After weighing Reeces he didn’t have much extra space in suitcase but his hand luggage was empty. After chucking some things and filling his bag I was good to go.

So I pick my hand luggage up and the strap snaps off. At this point me and my dad are just staring at it with disbelief, I managed to find the screw that kept it together and we fixed it, so we thought.

Brings us to Monday morning the day we leave for the airport and it’s time to check in and choose seats. We had been monitoring the seats closely for a very long time and they was plenty left, until the last 15 minutes. EVERY single row was full with no seats together!! We were flying with Virgin Atlantic and noticed they was one row in the upstairs bubble had became free! Previously someone had booked one seat in the middle of three obviously in hope to have a row to themselves but for some reason all three seats were now available.

Not wanting to take chances we booked the two seats and paid for them. We ended up having nobody sat next to us either!

At this point I’m hoping, praying in fact nothing else goes wrong like flight delay or anything. Slowly 2pm rolled around and we departed for Manchester Airport, no traffic and everything was plain sailing. The terminal 2 long stay car park was full so we ended up booking terminal 3 and praying the awful reviews were wrong. We managed to get on the shuttle bus (managed being key word, he tried to go past us), he blazed around the corner at a ridiculous speed all the suitcases were falling and he wouldn’t stop to let people put them in the storage racks.

Finally we got to our stop and I pick up my bag and boom the handle snaps off again. It’s 27 degrees (about 80F) now I know this doesn’t sound that hot but I promise you 27 in England feels ten times hotter than 27 in Orlando. The heat was ridiculous and we had a 15 minute walk to our hotel pulling the suitcases and carrying a broken bag. We had plans to go walk the pub and watch planes but we ended up staying in the room with air conditioning full blast and ordered a dominos :banghead:

We stayed in the Crowne Plaza (no photos I was too annoyed with the world) it was fine, clean and done the job. We could see planes land from our room.

As the night goes on my throat becomes raw and my nose is sniffy, in a panic I overdosed on vitamins and prayed it was allergies.

It wasn’t.

Last edited:

LauraRose

Original Poster
I’m not a pin collector but I love Marie the cat and wanted some pins to match my bag so we stopped off at a little stall. The CM was super kind and said I was the perfect Marie and was living for my outfit :hilarious:

We mentioned it was a birthday trip and he gave me a button. I don’t normally wear these unless it’s my actual birthday day but with many words of encouragement I put it on.

We had a nice stroll eating our fruit and croissant and taking in the beauty of animal kingdom.

FE39C2C0-F57F-4546-AFA1-512CEAD9EE3B.jpeg

That yellow in the corner is my pineapple from my pot :mad:. I begged Reece to sharpen his photo taking skills for this holiday, I couldn’t deal with coming home with 50 photos of me out of the frame :banghead:

62B5B373-DBF0-404E-ABC7-D643AEB29EE1.jpeg

All the talk about the royal wedding must of had Reece thinking he was Prince Harry with poses like this.
F7A030CE-260E-4BC5-8286-4289DE464BC5.png

1C8514DA-E8DE-4E76-8B4D-AEF030252052.jpeg

We headed over to Everest which was a walk on. Before we came to Disney I asked Reece what he thought would be his favourite ride and he said Everest, so I was intrigued to see how much he liked it.

1C1572E9-3A4D-4B79-A65C-AD596AA08319.jpeg

Did he like it???....

He LOVED it!

Of course it was still a 5 minute wait so we went back on!

7AB293B5-0A6B-49BF-AA44-E0BFBE68BBF9.jpeg

Attachments

• 60ED1550-62FF-4293-9AA3-113F44085214.jpeg
    60ED1550-62FF-4293-9AA3-113F44085214.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 221

LauraRose

Original Poster
After Everest it was finally time for FOP! I was so so excited for this, our previous trip in 2017 we just missed the opening of pandora so I was happy to finally see it. I had such high hopes for FOP, I was so hoping they lived up my my expectations.

As we started to walk over it began to rain. It wasn’t heavy so we weren’t bothered but we forgot to buy ponchos or an umberella:banghead:

It’s so true what people say about photos not doing any justice to this area. In person it was breathtaking but through my camera lens it just looked like some random rocks! I couldn’t stop for too many pics because the rain was getting heavier and I didn’t want my phone to get wet.

C1586DA3-8F51-4CE3-80A3-DCB8D25D9406.png
4CCAACFB-5190-452C-B888-273D15A85BEF.png
56F9A05A-CD44-41C9-AB14-1E3EBE2140A9.png
0EA5102B-CF42-4C4A-AD43-65C7D3129B0E.png
BAC08138-5D64-4BC6-8AC7-5BD0D801316F.png

We headed into the FP que and our little Mickey lit up green. I love the noise so much when you use a fastpass, Reece even videod it to listen to when he’s sad.

We had hardly any wait which was fantastic, the only thing I’m sad about is we didn’t get to walk through the normal que and see the avatar in the test tube, but maybe next time. The standby wait was always way too long.

The whole experience even in the pre show was incredible. Everyone was fully into it and it really made the attraction stand out to all the others.

Now onto the ride. Amazing, incredible, can I stay on this attraction forever?! I would happily fly through pandora all day everyday on my banshee. I agree it’s Soarin on steroids, but it’s absoloutely fantastic. I won’t say much more for people who haven’t been on it but I’m aware that everyone knows about the banshee breathing feature. This was my favourite part and it made me fall in love with the ride so much more feeling like I was really on a banshee. I don’t care what anyone says this has got to be the best attraction yet! Reece felt exactly the same. We walked out in silence and he just turned around and said ‘wow’.

We still had a while for our lunch reservation at The Rainforest Cafe so we decided to head over to The Festival of the Lion King to get out the rain. It was quite a long wait and the rain kept dripping through the roof, at this point it was really quite heavy.

I adore this show and I always cry towards the end. The tumbling monkeys where as fantastic as always, my favourite section is can you feel the love tonight. It makes me cry every time!!

Reece was also flawed by this show and loved how every single performer gave their best effort. I always play a game in my head and try and catch one not smiling or looking enthusiastic, I’ve never caught one!

I don’t take photos or videos when watching this. I like to just enjoy the moment and sing along without worrying about holding a phone up.

Soppy moment alert:
I was always hesitant to do a trip report as many other members on here have said, it’s so hard to write in words truly how magical every moment is. I will never be able to portray to anyone just how special and magical this trip was. Even with all the things that I thought would bring me down like the weather or being sick, it was still by a mile the best trip I’ve ever had to Disney. Before we left for Orlando I was adamant I would be content with not going back for a few years but how wrong I was. Although all my other trips have been with my parents and will always be so special, it was something else to experience Disney in the eyes of someone who’s longed to go every since they were a little boy. It was also my first time staying on site or going to the parks in the night. I had many new experiences and so many special moments, I had a pretty tough year leading up to this trip with so many personal things happening and a few times we nearly had to cancel and I’m so glad we didn’t.

I’m so ridiculously thankful to have such an amazing boyfriend who’s got mye through everything and always goes above and beyond for me. Although I did all the planning he really done his best to make sure I had the best holiday ever and made every moment magical.

Soppy moment over....

LauraRose

Original Poster
It's always SO special to be able to go with your significant other especially for the first time :inlove: I just went with my boyfriend of almost 4 years and I think I cried every single day LOL

Awww glad I’m not the only soppy one! :inlove: Glad you had a great time!!

LauraRose

Original Poster
Animal kingdom continued

We wanted to see if we had time for one more ride before going to the Rainforest Cafe so I checked the app and seen Dinosaur was at a 10 minute wait so off we headed. I don’t mind this ride but it really throws you around!
B6283C11-D34D-4BC8-9CCA-30442931149A.jpeg

Reece was genuinely terrified :hilarious:

I wasn’t too keen on my magic band and wanted the millennial pink one until I found the white and pink Marie one in the Dinosaur shop! (I just had to put this on for a photo and I nearly cried).

9C8B4E77-FCBF-4910-A69A-26BA8F42CD8B.jpeg

5DA2CB5B-31FD-4AE3-9DB5-F126AFE4D057.jpeg

It was finally time for our dining reservation so we headed over to the Rainforest Cafe. I didn’t get a photo because it was raining heavy again so I took one a few days later when it was dark.

437E97EE-D1BF-458C-A405-1C5106FC5229.jpeg

We went in and gave our names and waited to be called, it was about 20 minutes till we were seated.
0EAB63A7-BCDD-4D4C-84D7-BDEA50FCC498.jpeg

7B9C19D7-7E5E-4108-8D9E-4D150B82F6F7.jpeg

The CM who took us to our table was lovely and chatty!
88B11C59-3092-45E5-BAE1-E68292BA62A6.jpeg

This monkey was right next to us! On the other side was the aquarium.
C8291546-7DC3-4C0F-B7EE-0E561BF2A679.jpeg

Not long after being seated our waiter came to take drink orders. It was a little rushed I ended up just ordering a coke and Reece a lemonade I think.

Shortly after he came back with our drinks and to take our orders. I chose the steak and Reece got the steak burger I’m pretty sure.
CE9CD657-E431-4FC6-9FF9-DD86E7361113.jpeg

I wish I had a photo of his but I forgot! I was so hungry.
I asked for mine medium well done, although it tasted delicious I found it jusy a bit too soft for me, like it was almost floppy.
4B75DBC2-B561-4661-9235-B303886C71E7.jpeg

LauraRose

Original Poster
Just as we finished up eating my dad started FaceTiming me but the signal was rubbish and the ‘storm’ was happening so he didn’t have a clue what was going on.
Just as I hung up I could hear all the CM’s singing happy birthday and I was laughing at whatever person had to sit through it as it’s my worst nightmare having people sing happy birthday to me. I find it awkward and I don’t know where to look or how to pretend like I’m enjoying it :facepalm:
The smile was soon wiped off my face when they got to our table and stopped. I was looking at Reece in confusion and he looked down at my badge :banghead:. I just kept awkwardly saying ‘thank you, thanks, lovely thank you’ and hoped I seemed grateful enough :cyclops:.
AD531F93-0A02-4AD7-9BA6-5386A5CF677E.png

Me trying to look very appreciative and not like I want to cry.
CE6D4493-A40D-410D-9FA7-07D5E10401BD.png

2BE0712A-782C-4242-89C4-008F208842DC.jpeg

I’m not the biggest fan of cupcakes (shocker I know) especially ones with cream and jam but this was actually really delicious. I was so full up and managed to eat all of it. I did offer to share with Reece but he declined :happy:.

Our meal was over and it was SO nice to have a change from Disney’s QS meals!

Next up magic kingdom!

LauraRose

Original Poster
We headed back the hotel which at this point our room looked like a bomb had hit it. We got ready in such a rush in the morning stuff was just everywhere. Mousekeeping hadn’t been yet so we had time to regain some dignity and make the room look semi decent :banghead:.

I was really cold because it had cooled right off outside, I was soaking wet and the cold buses don’t help anything. I ran a nice hot bath and just as I got in someone knocked on the door followed by Mousekeeping asking to come in. Reece answered and told them I was in the bath, 10 minutes later the phone rang and management asking for a better time to do a security check. We asked them if they could come back around 5 as we would be gone by then and they was fine with that.

My bath was actually lovely! I’m much more of a shower person but I don’t think there’s anything better than the hot water when you’re cold and can’t warm up. I was in there for quite some time, when I got out Reece had been a star and tidied the whole room and got my comfy clothes out ready for me. I don’t think I’ve ever been more relieved to know I didn’t have to tidy up.

After a power nap it was time to get ready. Magic Kingdom had EMH!

The rain had stopped and it had warmed back up! We managed to get a FP for Space Mountain which we hadn’t done yet so I was excited for Reece. We got to Main Street and had a walk through the shops.

I can’t see this without getting a photo and video.
0A51C62F-1D39-4C65-A6A9-235086FD4660.jpeg

We spent some time looking properly at all the figurines and statues. Reece wanted me to pick something for my birthday but I would be too scared to take anything back home in case it broke on the plane. A girl can dream:inlove:

We headed over to SM and before we knew it we were wizzing around space. I do love this ride but it also terrifies me at the same time because it’s so dark!

We broke down just as the ride was coming to an end but it only lasted about 7 minutes.
5086287F-78C0-4B11-9177-62B51E367441.jpeg

Is that girl okay?:hungover:

Reece of course loved it, but like me the darkness had him concerned!

Next we managed to get a FP for Tomorrowland Speedway. I had such funny videos from last year with my mum that I loved and can’t find them on my phone, I must of accidentally deleted them when doing a clear out!:cry:

Reece drove and the family next to us had their little girl driving and she was all over the place, the mum kept screaming sorry every minute:joyfull:.

I’m pretty sure we had a hot dog at The Lunching Pad, standard Disney hot dog but was really hungry so would eat anything at this point!

We had time for one more ride before getting a spot for HEA. The People Mover was a walk on, so off we went.
This is the best ride to just sit in and relax after a long day, the sun was setting at this point so everywhere looked beautiful.
AB9BB5BB-AFFA-430F-AE06-F237B71397C1.jpeg

After a nice relax we went to get spots for HEA which surprisingly wasn’t too hard considering it was already 8.40! We managed to get a pretty good view!

B309DBA7-736F-4468-A597-75BB636978C1.jpeg

I decided not to take any photos as I knew I’d be watching it again and just wanted to enjoy the moment and fully pay attention. I first seen this show last year on its first day. I absoloutely loved it, and although wishes is so beautiful and magical I do think HEA blows it out the water. They both are so incredibly special but for different reasons and I still continue to watch Wishes on YouTube.

I’d banned Reece from watching it on YouTube so would be a complete surprise. He adored the show as much as me and he even got teary eyed.

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to watch any Disney firework display without crying. As soon as the lights dim and the castle lights up the tears start. I was so so happy they kept the tangled scene as this was always my favourite from the projection show they used to have in summer.

Although we didn’t take any photos Reece did take this photo without my knowledge. He’s really becoming the photographer I always wanted him to be:inlove:.

6E277C2F-9845-45C8-AA57-7332B3694BBA.png

I wish you could see my ears more but it was so dark and he didn’t want the flash to ruin the fireworks and castle but I love it either way.

After the fireworks we headed over to Haunted Mansion as it was only a 15 minute wait. Biggest unpopular opinion on this forum but this ride does absoloutely nothing for me.
I wish it did, I’ve tried so hard to love it but I just find myself bored! I don’t know what it is, maybe you have to be a big fan of the film to appreciate it fully? I’m not too sure but either way it’s just ‘meh’ for me.

I was hoping Reece wouldn’t become a hardcore fan (selfish I know) and he pretty much felt the same as me.

We headed through the Tangled area which is my favourite section of the park in the night time alongside Main Street. It’s just soooo pretty :inlove:.
422BF07F-609D-412A-8C0F-9D9A1E830771.jpeg

A photopass photographer was set up doing photos holding a lantern but the que was SOOO long:cry:, I almost wish I waited.

We headed over to Splash which was as fun as always and I don’t remember waiting very long.
C69E382C-C20C-46FE-AF6C-EEF329748834.jpeg

I told Reece he needs to change his pose but going from future photos he didn’t listen.

Thunder Mountain was listed at 25 minutes but it was actually 45. It was worth it though as we were sat at the back which is my favourite part! I love TM so much and don’t mind waiting for it!

By the time we got off and made our way down to Main Street it was 12am!
4677CBBA-8124-4006-AF58-B3105438FDB6.jpeg

I’m SO upset that the minute finger is 1 or 2 minutes from the 12. I really want a picture at exactly 12am! I’m such a Cinderella lover!:inlove:

We had a wonder through the emporium and I bought the Millenial Pink Spirit Jersey. I had been eyeing it since we arrived and I couldn’t say no anymore!

4C7E63F0-5D2F-44D1-9CE4-D0C79E5BB1D4.jpeg

It was actually impressive how much of a difference this made on the cold buses!
Our bus came really quick and we were back to our hotel in good timing.

I only brushed my teeth and came back to this;

AB87D423-61B7-4DE2-8AA9-B75CE6B19F9F.png

Our day had started at about 6.30am so it had been a long one, luckily tomorrow we had a lie in!

Day 6: Sleep in, shopping and Epcot

Gurt

Hahahha you will!

I did, his response, "why would you take a picture of the back of someones head, did he not think to tell her to turn round so you could see her face in the picture" my response "wow you just don't get it, it's the cutest photo gesture ever" facepalm!

LauraRose

Original Poster
I did, his response, "why would you take a picture of the back of someones head, did he not think to tell her to turn round so you could see her face in the picture" my response "wow you just don't get it, it's the cutest photo gesture ever" facepalm!

Hahahaha nooooo it’s all about the photos taken in the moment when you aren’t posing! Hahaha men :banghead:

LauraRose

Original Poster
Day 6
We woke up pretty late around 9am but this didn’t matter as we had no plans for in the morning! Originally we had plans today to go typhoon lagoon but the weather forecast wasn’t looking too good so we decided to go shopping instead. First we had to go Walmart and get some more Uber gift cards and picked up some more breakfast foods and stopped for a Subway. We got a Uber over to Vineland Outlets to have a wander around. We didn’t buy much, we have a retail park called Cheshire Oaks which is very similar to the outlets and I never find anything in them shops either.

I headed to the Character Warehouse of course and they had a pin I liked but the que was absoloutely massive and just wasn’t worth it for a mediocre pin! I got some bits from the Cosmetic Company Store and I can’t believe how much I saved!

After a few shops I went to get my phone out to message my mum but it wasn’t in my pocket, nor my bags and Reece didn’t have it. He tried to ring it but I was going only off WiFi and the outlet had none so straight to voicemail :banghead:. I managed to re trace my steps and found it at an urban decay counter in some make up shop! The woman was baffled she hadn’t noticed, I could of jumped for joy! The last thing I needed was a lost phone :facepalm:.

It started to rain a bit just in time for us to be done with the outlets. We booked an Uber and he was super friendly and chatted about Disney and CM’s and shown us the apartments they all stay at, he was great.

After relaxing in the hotel and letting the rain die down we got ready and headed out to Epcot for a stroll around the World Showcase and Illuminations.

LauraRose

Original Poster
Thankfully the rain had stopped and was just lightly drizzling now and again, it had cooled off quite a lot though so I packed my spirit jersey which took the chill off.

First we had a fastpass for Soarin and we had front row in the centre so the Eiffel Tower was straight! Yay! We also had a FP for Mission Space but we changed it to Spaceship Earth, we didn’t end up needing it as it was a walk on! The guy in front of us was kicking off because he had wasted his fastpass and wanted to stop all the other guests and get on before them. The CM was trying to explain that isn’t possible and he physically couldn’t get on the ride any quicker than he is about to. In the end the CM just told him to book another one and apparently the guy didn’t know he could do that :facepalm:.

Reece loved this ride but he loves anything futuristic so Epcot is great for him. When we got off the ride it was getting late so we headed over to the World Showcase.

80294005-3EB0-4A36-A981-3C1BB628EC52.jpeg

Figment is so cute :happy:
292CB24A-0672-4E7C-8656-B4DA1F80FD27.jpeg

Reece stopped to go the bathroom and I took a photo for a older couple who was trying but failing to take a selfie :joyfull:. As I was taking the photo he told me I look like a English version of someone but I didn’t catch the name. He didn’t hear me when I asked him to repeat so I just left it, I’ll never know if I was being insulted :hilarious:.

Reece came back and we had a quick photo shoot.
342A59E2-9B77-410F-BA4F-40A8784864B4.jpeg
5DAC79D0-6D8D-43D1-A882-8E16E059F4B7.jpeg

This is the only time you’ll see a photo of me with the cap actually on, I have a habit of taking it off for photos.

07B4A020-4C4A-48EE-B1E7-8C849339335A.jpeg

I have more photos of Reece and ducks than I care to admit, he loves them.
F2A01B89-1AB7-4A4F-AEEE-CC0FEC8EC565.jpeg

I like how the duck joined in the photo.

We went left and straight into Mexico!
C722E17B-AA15-4307-98A9-406336CE3BF1.jpeg
EDFCD352-A87E-4C65-BDA6-B68D75D1C06E.jpeg

2305771E-565F-4693-833D-3C1D0ADB8A79.jpeg

I love going inside this pavilion and seeing all the little stalls! Reece was amazed at the San Angel Inn and how cute it is. Unfortunately we don’t like Mexican food, have looked at the menu and nothing really we would eat.
303B5AA9-B305-4C48-9DE3-160209AF1AAB.jpeg

He was feeling the mood:joyfull:

LauraRose

Original Poster
The Gran Fiesta Tour was also a walk on so this was great. Two families in front of us realised they were both from Texas and proceeded to spend the whole ride loudly talking about how much money they have and thoughts on subjects such as immigration which really didn’t seem appropriate. They swore a lot and just generally had an awful attitude. It seemed the were in a competition of who has the better house and who has more holidays and so on, it was painful to listen to.

Towards the last minute or so they finally gave up so I could at least enjoy the final scene in peace.
B1A9CB1B-75A1-42D5-9E20-1654CC625373.jpeg

We headed over to China which is my favourite Pavillion, it also became Reeces. We walked past Norway and quickly snapped a photo of Anna & Elsa.
BE226313-4175-4E20-9703-33286E5AE33B.jpeg

I love the blue parts!

We got to China and it’s just as pretty in the dark. We didn’t have long until illuminations so we had to be quick!
FB09CA46-E9A9-4E1D-AC70-A8E68159DDD3.jpeg
CDF86594-D713-4075-A1D6-BC641ED5D05A.jpeg
F672739F-7E4A-4BF5-A8BF-B12D4A8B4C2A.png

We headed into the shop, I could spend hours in here!

Reece bought me a little pink lucky elephant who I put on my bag and is still on there, I don’t have the heart to take him off and put back on my normal keys.
39917A8B-2976-40DF-93AD-7A1172BED154.jpeg

* I took this photo after I got home so he looks a little worse for wear!*
My favourite type of drink is Peach iced tea but I love any drinks that have a peach flavour so we had to buy this;
BA737C27-285A-4B8D-8E81-64D2EA6CA962.jpeg

It was delicious! Illuminations was due to start soon so we got a pretty good spot by Mexico I think it was! Again I didn’t take many pictures as I much prefer just enjoying the fireworks, the ones I did get didn’t work out very good!
8FE92F27-BD1E-4973-B02A-BB2BD00E01A3.jpeg

The display was amazing as always and I’m glad Reece loved it as much as me. We were also thankful the rain held off as it started chucking just as we left!

The night was over but it had been a lovely relaxing day. I definitely think you need slow days in Disney or it exhausts you completely!
958D21B7-E259-45DE-BAD4-C9C539C04E87.jpeg

Goodnight Epcot :inlove:

Tomorrow: A lot of rain, HS and AK!

Attachments

• 5DA40C1C-F1FF-4317-9DAD-CE1AA246DA5E.png
    5DA40C1C-F1FF-4317-9DAD-CE1AA246DA5E.png
    397.5 KB · Views: 168

Gurt

I can never find anything at Cheshire Oaks iv stopped going I usually find quite a few things in Florida though I have long arms and it would seem that American clothes have much longer sleeves than our clothes.

LauraRose

Original Poster
I can never find anything at Cheshire Oaks iv stopped going I usually find quite a few things in Florida though I have long arms and it would seem that American clothes have much longer sleeves than our clothes.

Yeah i find it’s a lot of sport shops!! Oh really, maybe that’s why I have to roll everything up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom