Trip Report **Complete** It's a meet-up-palooza!

We are back and I gotta get this trip report show on the road before my memory fails! Hopefully my notes and pictures will carry me!

When: Sept 14th - 16th and Sept 16th - 24th, 2019
Where: All-Stars Movies & POP Century Resort
Who: me (Susan) and my husband Scott

If you want to start from the very beginning, a very good place to start, you can access my pre-trip at: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/we-werent-going-until-2020-yeah-right.953038/

Rista1313

Original Poster
We got our room ready text right after getting on the ME bus. I had requested Toy Story 1st floor. We got Toy Story 3rd floor. I didn't make a fuss because it was only 2 nights and we didn't have an ECV until we moved over to PoP.

So we went directly to the room. It looked just like PoP renovations, but looks can be deceiving.

I only noticed because we have just been talking about this in someone else's TR... 2 differences I found.... 1. unlike PoP, you didn't have a choice in shower heads... this only came with the rain shower.

and 2. there are shelves missing in the hang up closet.

We dropped the luggage and off to World Premiere we went for food. We wanted to try the super secret menu.

We got the cinnamon bun bacon cheeseburger and the poutine.

The burger we would get again. The poutine though was awful... the gravy wasn't too warm, and the cheese curds were ice cold, so there was no melting going on... bleh

We also grabbed some desserts.

The Jack cupcake was really tasty! It had a lime goo inside that was nice and bright. The chocolate cake was amazing too! We got 1 drink to split... and this dinner cost us $40+ dollars... WHUT! I almost fainted... and this folks is why I like the dining plan. Especially when it's free.

After dinner we walked around the resort to check it out, but it was getting dark so no pictures. We stopped in the smoking area on the way back to the room so hubby could have a pipe, and while we were sitting there he said, "Why is there a bucket of chicken over there?"

(Picture taken the next day in the light)

No dear... that's a bucket of soldiers! :hilarious::hilarious:🤣

It was getting late and we decided to go back to the room to watch TV.... except there was no remote... anywhere... I tore that room apart! Finally I admitted defeat and called. It took them forever to bring one, and I did finally figure out how to work the joystick channel changer on the back of the TV before they came...

OK, time to get to work. Wish me luck!

Next: Day 2

krisri18

We got our room ready text right after getting on the ME bus. I had requested Toy Story 1st floor. We got Toy Story 3rd floor. I didn't make a fuss because it was only 2 nights and we didn't have an ECV until we moved over to PoP.

So we went directly to the room. It looked just like PoP renovations, but looks can be deceiving.

View attachment 414226

I only noticed because we have just been talking about this in someone else's TR... 2 differences I found.... 1. unlike PoP, you didn't have a choice in shower heads... this only came with the rain shower.

View attachment 414227

and 2. there are shelves missing in the hang up closet.

View attachment 414228

We dropped the luggage and off to World Premiere we went for food. We wanted to try the super secret menu.

View attachment 414229

We got the cinnamon bun bacon cheeseburger and the poutine.

View attachment 414230

The burger we would get again. The poutine though was awful... the gravy wasn't too warm, and the cheese curds were ice cold, so there was no melting going on... bleh

We also grabbed some desserts.
View attachment 414231

The Jack cupcake was really tasty! It had a lime goo inside that was nice and bright. The chocolate cake was amazing too! We got 1 drink to split... and this dinner cost us $40+ dollars... WHUT! I almost fainted... and this folks is why I like the dining plan. Especially when it's free.

After dinner we walked around the resort to check it out, but it was getting dark so no pictures. We stopped in the smoking area on the way back to the room so hubby could have a pipe, and while we were sitting there he said, "Why is there a bucket of chicken over there?"

(Picture taken the next day in the light)
View attachment 414232

No dear... that's a bucket of soldiers! :hilarious::hilarious:🤣

It was getting late and we decided to go back to the room to watch TV.... except there was no remote... anywhere... I tore that room apart! Finally I admitted defeat and called. It took them forever to bring one, and I did finally figure out how to work the joystick channel changer on the back of the TV before they came...

OK, time to get to work. Wish me luck!

Next: Day 2
To be fair, I can see the bucket of chicken likeness. Especially in the dark. But I'm not sure how it would tie into All Star Movies...

Rista1313

Original Poster

I wouldn't expect anything less!

Second! ✌😀

Welcome!

Thanks for joining!

3rd....I get the bronze!

Edit.... @TheMouseFan beat me by seconds.

I'm still in for the report! :)

I blame Brad, I was going to hit post and he asked me a question. :D

That Brad with his distractions! Glad you are here!

I’m so in! Yay!
YAY indeed!

I'm like seventeenth, but I'm here 😂😂
hehe.. yay!

Number Two thousand and forty-three.
Cant wait to read all about it!!!

Is that your exaggeration number? Mines 872

Following!
Welcome!

Following! Still sorry I missed the meet up.

No worries.. hopefully there will be other times!

Here for the fun!
Great! Welcome!

Count me in!

Counted! Welcome!

I’m here too 😀

Did you bring snacks? LOL

Following along. This should be a good one!

Welcome!

Late to the party but here!

Not too late!

I'm here so the party can start 😎
View attachment 414223

mmm that candy looks good!

Yay!! Looking forward to this!!
Glad you could make it! =D

I’m here! Sorry I overslept this morning!!🤣

Lucky...it was a rough morning haven't to get up before 730am! (520am)

Spash007

Clearly late, but I'm in!

And really, who wants to sit between people on a plane if they have a choice? You seem like lovely people don't get me wrong, but space is the most important!

I also have to thank you for making me realize I needed another cup of coffee when I read flowers as flow-ers (like overflowing....) :oops:

Rista1313

Original Poster
Clearly late, but I'm in!

And really, who wants to sit between people on a plane if they have a choice? You seem like lovely people don't get me wrong, but space is the most important!

I also have to thank you for making me realize I needed another cup of coffee when I read flowers as flow-ers (like overflowing....) :oops:

Welcome!

I'm not sure who would willingly want to sit between 2 fluffy people... we don't even want to sit that close to eachother! LOL

Flow-ers LOL.. that's funny!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I’m here! Sorry I overslept this morning!!🤣
Lucky...it was a rough morning haven't to get up before 730am! (520am)

I forgot to set my alarm last night. When I woke up it was really dark so I figured it was like... two am. I didn't want to get out of bed, so I told Alexa, alexa, set an alarm for 5:30 am. She says... okay, alarm set for 5:30 am. I was like sweet... I don't even have to get out of bed and I have another couple hours of sleep I can catch.

Not 45 seconds later, the alarm went off :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

93boomer

Premium Member
I forgot to set my alarm last night. When I woke up it was really dark so I figured it was like... two am. I didn't want to get out of bed, so I told Alexa, alexa, set an alarm for 5:30 am. She says... okay, alarm set for 5:30 am. I was like sweet... I don't even have to get out of bed and I have another couple hours of sleep I can catch.

Not 45 seconds later, the alarm went off :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
The only time I get up early is the day we leave for Disney!!🤣😊

Rista1313

Original Poster
I’m in - don’t worry about work - that’s when I have been updating my TR - hopefully no one at work will be reading!

Yay! I just caught up on yours.... luckily I've gotten thru all 228 emails here at work.. and I do have some work to be done, but not enough to keep me off the boards.

Following along, look g forward to this!

Good to have you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom