Communicore to Innoventions - Martin's Ultimate Tribute

gustaftp

Original Poster
I've been adding Martin's excellent tributes to my PS3 movie collection. They're great to watch whenever. However, for the past 2 weeks I've been trying to download the Communicore to Innoventions tribute videos, and sadly enough, no one seems to be sharing this one.

Any generous WDW Magic members care to hop on to their Torrent client to let the dozen of us who are trying to download it be able to do so?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I don't see any 'request for seeding' on Mousebits for that Tribute video. Perhaps someone's already seeding again. I know I need to download it, been away from the scene for a few weeks.

muteki

Just wait a bit, it might not start immediately but eventually it will connect and you should start seeing traffic :wave:

gustaftp

Original Poster
Normally, stuff starts up eventually. I've never seen it take nearly 2 weeks, though.

Someone who has it - please log in and share! :)

Jasonflz

It took me forever to download it however it miraculously worked after two days of waiting. Great work, btw, Martin.:wave:

muteki

Have you guys ever looked into using a site like Rapidshare to upload your vids to? You could D/L a complete vid in a matter of minutes.

I haven't looked into the size caps recently, but many of the files are several hundreds of MB and might not necessarily fit.

That and BT, in the vast majority of instances, delivers very speedy service for me from mousebits. I suppose if your ISP throttles things of that nature that would be an issue, but it has never taken me longer than a day to get anything off of there, and the seeders there are really nice, and have good up speeds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom