comments about Disney on Travel Channel

wannabeBelle

I cant promise to try to post it as I Am not really sure how. If someone sends me a PM and tells me how AND I have access to the technology I certainly will!!! Anything to help out a fellow Disneyhead!!!! Or if you tell me where to send a copy of my video I will to have it put on line if it is wanted!!!
P.S I want my video back!!!

disneytati

Hey!
Thank you very much for your help! You guys are just great! You know, as I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, the only way to get this video is on the web, as mailing videotapes would be too expensive (I guess). I hope someone posts it really soon! i just can't wait to see it!

Kisses from Brazil!
:kiss:

NowInc

For those of you with acess to newsgroups..head over to alt.binaries.multimedia.disney someone there has uploaded the entire things into 18 parts (each part being 11 megs...so the total is 198 megs)...just a heads up ;)

dizpins14

secrets revealed!!!!! on Travel Channel about Disney World!!!!!

um....was it just me or did you know most of those secrets already:lookaroun :lookaroun :veryconfu :veryconfu

the program was still very good though

FutureCEO

Originally posted by dizpins14
secrets revealed!!!!! on Travel Channel about Disney World!!!!!

um....was it just me or did you know most of those secrets already:lookaroun :lookaroun :veryconfu :veryconfu

the program was still very good though

it was good but we already knew most of those and they showed only two minutes on AK and EPCOT and five minutes except MK and MGM

djmatthews

i had my parents tape it since i don't have the travel channel where i live. as soon as i get the tape i will put it up on-line...

YES PLEASE!!!!!! That would be great as us Brits proberbly wont get the show for a while!

disneytati

Originally posted by NowInc
For those of you with acess to newsgroups..head over to alt.binaries.multimedia.disney someone there has uploaded the entire things into 18 parts (each part being 11 megs...so the total is 198 megs)...just a heads up ;)

Sorry for the ignorance, but how can I do that? What are newsgroups, and how can I have this access?:veryconfu

Kisses from Brazil!:kiss:

Horizons1983

Would anybody happen to have either the WDW Travel Channel special or the Disneyland Paris Travel Channel Special on tape, that would be willing to send me a copy? I'd fully reimburse you for shipping, cost of tape..and any other costs. Unfortunatly my VCR broke down this weekend, and I was unable to tape it :( (of all times too) If any kind soul could help me out, e-mail me at mjnodoubt@hotmail.com
-Mark

nikimsu2002

i thought it was pretty good. i was there a month ago with my boyfriend and we enjoyed watching it together and remembering the rides we went on!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom