Colorful People seen at WDW

zurgandfriend

Original Poster
I know there have been threads about this before however we did not find any in our search.
My son was asking about some of the more “colorful” persons seen at WDW over the last few years, his actual expression were “cuckoos” and yet I digress.
He has seen “Linda Skywalker” in both her Star Wars and High School Musical persona. He has also seen the “doll lady” sitting in the lobby of the Grand Floridian.
His question is, “Over the last few years are there any other colorful persons he may have encountered?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Depends on what your bass line for "normal" is.

My boring could be a complete fruit loop to someone else.

Is wearing a kilt colourful??????

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Depends on what your bass line for "normal" is.

My boring could be a complete fruit loop to someone else.

Is wearing a kilt colourful??????
I'm thinking that depends on whether you're "regimental" and how windy it is... :lookaroun

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'm thinking that depends on whether you're "regimental" and how windy it is... :lookaroun
kilt2.bmp

:lookaroun

Phonedave

I have 'talked' with the "Chicken Hat Lady" if that means anything

Never saw her in the parks, but used to play Pirates of the Carribean Online with her.

FYI - The chicken hat stems from the old VMK game. There was a hat prize you could get that was supposed to be a copy of the seagull on top of the skeleton in PoC. However it ended up looking more like a chicken roosting on someones head.

She made a copy of the hat and used to wear it to the parks.

Now what I would call weird or strange or looney. Just a fun loving person, very plesant to chat with online as well.

-dave

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Yeesh, Don't get me started on the reputation of Linda Skywalker. She's seriously crazy.
:dazzle: :lol:

All right...I'll take the bait...

Who is Linda Skywalker? (and please don't say Luke's sister!)

Reminds me of the time I saw Jethro Tull in concert and Ian Anderson came out on stage in a kilt. He pulled it up slightly and said what he saw was gruesome, so he took another look and it gruesome more. :lol:

Reva !! :eek: :lol:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Reminds me of the time I saw Jethro Tull in concert and Ian Anderson came out on stage in a kilt. He pulled it up slightly and said what he saw was gruesome, so he took another look and it gruesome more. :lol:
Ian Anderson is a classic act! :sohappy:

Jethro Tull still puts on the best shows of all! :D

PhotoDave219

I almost surveyed Towel-Baby-Lady when i was working there.

Once i realized who she was, i reached back and disconnected the batteries so i could get the heck away.

a2grafix

I have 'talked' with the "Chicken Hat Lady" if that means anything

Never saw her in the parks, but used to play Pirates of the Carribean Online with her.

FYI - The chicken hat stems from the old VMK game. There was a hat prize you could get that was supposed to be a copy of the seagull on top of the skeleton in PoC. However it ended up looking more like a chicken roosting on someones head.

Ah, the Chicken Hat reference. Brings back memories of my three years on VMK.

TinkRBell427

I almost surveyed Towel-Baby-Lady when i was working there.

Once i realized who she was, i reached back and disconnected the batteries so i could get the heck away.

What does/did she do to get that name? Should I be worried?

I know of someone who isn't what you call colorful, at least I don't. I saw him a lot when I worked there. He wears a sleeveless trench coat, not sure exactly what it is called, and it's covered in Donald Duck pins. He would come up to me and I would tell him I don't have any DD pins today, or he already had the ones I did have on my lanyard. Very nice man. Every time I hoped to have a DD pin he didn't so we could trade.

EPCOTPluto

He wears a sleeveless trench coat, not sure exactly what it is called, and it's covered in Donald Duck pins. He would come up to me and I would tell him I don't have any DD pins today, or he already had the ones I did have on my lanyard. Very nice man. Every time I hoped to have a DD pin he didn't so we could trade.
:lol:

I know exactly who you are talking about! I have seen him in Morocco and MGM (yes, pre 2007) before as well!

Certainly a great person to talk to and is very friendly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom