Coca-Cola Store at Disney Springs

Next Big Thing

I agree, but I'd take $350-$500 million as a start. Besides $500 million can get you some solid improvements and changes, working with the existing buildings. Love it or not, New Fantasyland was built mostly from 'scratch', and we got 7DMT, Ariel's Undersea Adventure, BoG restaurant, Enchanted Tales with Belle, the Tangled area, StoryBook overlay, and some small projects like castle walls, moving Dumbo, etc. This was for $425 to $500, depending on which insider you choose to believe. If they can create and build NFL for that price range, I'm sure a complete redo of Imagination and several other significant projects can be done at Epcot with that amount.
I'll take it as a start too, simply because Epcot desperately needs help. But they need to think about serious investment not to far down the line.

Cmunchy94

I know all fountain Coke is supposed to taste the same, but one time a lady told me that McDonald's fountain Coke tastes the best. I didn't think much of it at the time, but that comment stuck in my head. From there on I always payed attention to the taste of any fountain Coke I got, whether from McDonald's or wherever... I can say now, I definitely agree with her, McDonald's does have the best fountain Coke.

BUT I was surprised at how good WDW fountain Coke is. To me it is nearly identical to McDonald's... Something about that fizzy fountain Coke that just washes down your food so well haha.

Sry if this is off topic, just thought I'd throw it out there.

The ratio on fountain Coca Cola SHOULD be the same everywhere, that's part of the contract with Coca Cola but places do alter it. But Coca Cola doesn't stipulate to what micron level the water should be filtered, McDonald's has one of the highest levels of water filtering of most food establishments and that's why it tastes nicer.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Saturday, Jan. 30. Based on construction this week, and the photos below, there appears to be an elevated walkway being installed on the beam extensions around two sides of the Coca-Cola building. As per federal regulations, there are level platforms every few feet on this walkway ramp. There are two doors for the entrance/exit to this elevated walkway, one at either end of the building (see below photos). After the building is "encased" in glass, this walkway will provide quite a visual to both passersby and guests touring within the building.

IMG_7227.JPG

One door to this walkway is on the extreme right in the below photo.

IMG_7268.JPG

The other door to this walkway is on the extreme left in the below photo.

IMG_7269.JPG

djkidkaz

Photo update as of Saturday, Jan. 30. Based on construction this week, and the photos below, there appears to be an elevated walkway being installed on the beam extensions around two sides of the Coca-Cola building. As per federal regulations, there are level platforms every few feet on this walkway ramp. There are two doors for the entrance/exit to this elevated walkway, one at either end of the building (see below photos). After the building is "encased" in glass, this walkway will provide quite a visual to both passersby and guests touring within the building.

View attachment 128428

One door to this walkway is on the extreme right in the below photo.

View attachment 128430

The other door to this walkway is on the extreme left in the below photo.

View attachment 128431

The walkway is facing the springs or the AMC side?

This is AWESOME ive went to the Georgia one in 2006 and i enjoyed it especially the part in witch you can test some international drinks and thats AWESOME as in Epcot theres the World Show Case and now we have this GREAT.;)

dstrawn9889

although the walkthrough bottling plant was pretty cool, i doubt the whole museum experience will be here... prolly the 3d fils and the vault tour, and the bottling operation... and one honkin massive giftshop

lazyboy97o

although the walkthrough bottling plant was pretty cool, i doubt the whole museum experience will be here... prolly the 3d fils and the vault tour, and the bottling operation... and one honkin massive giftshop
Even that seems doubtful. Theaters are not small spaces and the space is designated the same as the retail locations on the planning map that got published. The two floors also have the same area and a theater space would really need to be double height.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom