Coca-Cola Store at Disney Springs

KikoKea

That's disappointing. I've never been able to buy it. I've even looked online to import it but no luck.
Another reason to head to the World. :D I told DH about the upcoming plans at Epcot, including the rumored Innoventions re-do, and his first comment was that he hoped Cool Spot, as we still call it, stayed open.

Brenthodge

Overall fairly uninspired visual merchandising. Neat and tidy - thats about all I can say - iconic brand, yet very lackluster merchandise presentation. Overall not blown away by this "experience"

DManRightHere

The building design looks awesome, but decor on the inside seems to be majorly lacking (except the awesome bubbles over the counter).

I really like the deck, but the only thing I would pay for is maybe an icee or a unique float.

I think the most unusual thing is the peanuts for $1 on that menu! It looks so out of place!

No Name

I do not love the soda called Coca Cola. But I sure do love the freestyle machines! Though five refills in one hour sounds more like a challenge than anything else. How do they keep track of it? Do you have to scan something? I think it would be better to just go on an honor system and allow unlimited refills. I've noticed that when you put a lot of trust in human nature, people usually respect that.

As for the store itself, I think the exterior looks great. The rooftop area looks really nice. And I like the ramps. But the interior, from the pictures, looks a bit too boring and too much like any other plain wall store. Overall though, I love how the store looks.

Don't exactly know why they need to serve alcohol. Last I checked, Coca Cola does not produce any alcoholic beverages. Thumbs up for that. Thumbs down for feeling the need to serve alcohol here, as that does nothing to promote their business (in fact, it could do the opposite) and almost gives the feeling of a lack of complete faith in their own product. Just my opinion. I don't drink so I'm biased.

The meet and greet is a good idea. I like that.

Overall, great addition to Disney Springs.

lazyboy97o

I do not love the soda called Coca Cola. But I sure do love the freestyle machines! Though five refills in one hour sounds more like a challenge than anything else. How do they keep track of it? Do you have to scan something. I think it would be better to just go on an honor system and allow unlimited refills.
RFID, the same way the Freestyle machines work in theme parks and other similar venues.

Quackerjack

Went there today and we got stuck in the elevator going to the third floor. FD had to come out. Me and my daughter were stuck in elevator 2 for at least 20 mins before we were "rescued". Was not fun but we did end up getting free coke flights out of it...so if anyone wondered why the elevators were closed, sorry.

halltd

It's funny how Beverly is an "international" beverage yet for several years now has only been available in the US at these tasting locations.
It's been more than "several" years. I worked with a ton of Italians several years back who are in their 30s and 40s and they'd never even heard of Beverly. They asked their family and friends back home and none of them had heard of it either. LOL!

Disney Analyst

Went there today and we got stuck in the elevator going to the third floor. FD had to come out. Me and my daughter were stuck in elevator 2 for at least 20 mins before we were "rescued". Was not fun but we did end up getting free coke flights out of it...so if anyone wondered why the elevators were closed, sorry.

I guess those nice new ramps were mad that you were not using them and sabotaged you. BAD RAMPS, BAD!

Obobru

Can't wait to visit and buy a $30 bottle of coke (they tried that in shanghai with Pepsi and they didn't fall for it), pay $8 for a tray of samples they are offering free in the park and buy some tacky coke clothing which looks like something I expect the guy delivering coke to the local store to be wearing.

I am sure people will lap this up but it's like going in a McDonald's and buying branded clothes, Mc specials from around the world and a $50 big Mac in a special box

JUFL2019

Can't wait to visit and buy a $30 bottle of coke (they tried that in shanghai with Pepsi and they didn't fall for it), pay $8 for a tray of samples they are offering free in the park and buy some tacky coke clothing which looks like something I expect the guy delivering coke to the local store to be wearing.

I am sure people will lap this up but it's like going in a McDonald's and buying branded clothes, Mc specials from around the world and a $50 big Mac in a special box

Most of the samples aren't at Club Cool

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom