Coca-Cola Store at Disney Springs

dreamscometrue

Cute bear!! I like the eye blinks and mouth movement. We'll make the effort to see him next trip, for sure.
It's a cute little meet 'n greet. The short queue has you walking on 'ice floes' and you can see the bears swimming under your feet, in the water. They take photos which you can wait for or they will upload them to your photopass account. You manually enter the number on the card they give you, to your photopass account on the photopass website. Our photos showed up 2 days later, but they did show up. They were cute too, using green screen tech. It was worth the 10 min for us.

brihow

It probably is a female. Im still devastated at that image that was posted of a female Peter pan. Though it was said to be fake but that image was scary

Also my family noticed that a women plays Nemo in the show at Animal Kingdom last time we were there. I don't have any issue with that, in fact I thought it was kind of fun and interesting ;)

disney4life2008

Women play Peter all the time in the musical version so it should really come as no surprise.

Also my family noticed that a women plays Nemo in the show at Animal Kingdom last time we were there. I don't have any issue with that, in fact I thought it was kind of fun and interesting ;)

I think a woman always plays nemo. And I remember the criticisms of the woman playing peter pan live.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I think a woman always plays nemo. And I remember the criticisms of the woman playing peter pan live.
Let us also not forget that this famous scalawag

200px-Bart_Simpson.png

Is voiced by this young lady.

MV5BMTI2NzYwODEzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU3MjY3MQ@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom