Club Villain at Disney's Hollywood Studios returns for Halloween 2016 and beyond

NearTheEars

I actually enjoyed this experience better than a large Food and Wine event. Much more intimate. To each their own.

I think it's more appealing to APs who already have their passes paid for, or on the low monthly payments.
$100 on top of a $100 park ticket is pushing it.

EvilQueen-T

I have been thinking about this event since it started. Do you get a chance for pics with the villains?

Donna
We went in March and we were given a time to see the villains when we entered so you weren't spending the night standing in line...sort of like having a fast pass time. When the villains were not out we could also take pics with or without the photo pass person in their areas. We loved it.

sammysmom225

image.jpeg
We went in May had a great time

Jones14

And to think that this could have been offered in a slightly modified form (aka minus food) for free as a fresh entertainment offering throughout the day to offset the loss of other guest areas and attractions.

To think that Beast could be getting the extensive refurb it needs right now, but it's still dragging itself along while a state of the art theatre space a hundred yards away is being used for upcharge parties instead of for the capacity the park it resides in so desperately needs.

To think that this will still (as far as I currently know) sit unused except for the occasional dance party next year when even more of the park goes out of commission. It is astounding in the worst way possible.

RSoxNo1

I didn't feel the entertainment was anything special and definitely not worth the price.
FWIW, my aunt went the other night and was very pleased with it. Exact words:
"Club villain. Very good party. You have to try this. Food is great and character interaction is great. Very adult for a Disney dinner show."

asianway

FWIW, my aunt went the other night and was very pleased with it. Exact words:
"Club villain. Very good party. You have to try this. Food is great and character interaction is great. Very adult for a Disney dinner show."
Its a good concept, just not very repeatable as say a Hoop dee doo. Also, given its serve yourself, $79-99 is probably the right price point.

Last edited:

Pleakley

This looks like something I would enjoy, but it's just too much. Even with a multi-day ticket, there is no reason for me to waste a day at DHS right now. I would rather they charge a little more and include admission. Figure I could have an expensive appetizer and entree for $75 at a signature. And call it $100 if you have two beers. Is the additional $29 for entertainment? Call me old fashioned, but I feel like that should be included when you are paying to enter a theme park. Or are you paying for "deluxe" character time? Because in that case, well I'm shy and don't really get it I guess.

Magic Feather

And to think that this could have been offered in a slightly modified form (aka minus food) for free as a fresh entertainment offering throughout the day to offset the loss of other guest areas and attractions.

To think that Beast could be getting the extensive refurb it needs right now, but it's still dragging itself along while a state of the art theatre space a hundred yards away is being used for upcharge parties instead of for the capacity the park it resides in so desperately needs.

To think that this will still (as far as I currently know) sit unused except for the occasional dance party next year when even more of the park goes out of commission. It is astounding in the worst way possible.
That was the plan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom