Club Villain at Disney's Hollywood Studios returns for Halloween 2016 and beyond

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Prediction - In a couple of years most Disney Nighttime entertainment will be restricted to only hard ticket events. $79.95 per person to see Wishes!. But hey they throw a cupcake or cookie at you.

21stamps

To the people who have been to this-

If I take my 6 year old will there be other children as well? I'm debating between either the 11/26 or 12/3. Any opinion on if 5pm or 8pm is less crowded, or do they all sell out?

Any chance they would do this in April for Easter? My trip in October was cancelled because of the hurricane but I am back for the Star Wars con. Would love to do this to make up for the NSSHP I missed.

21stamps

I did this last month and can't say I really felt it was worth it. The $129 price is way too steep for what it is.
What didn't you like?

I'm loosely considering this for our last night at WDW. My kid is 6 and I've only heard adults talk about it. I don't see an age restriction listed anywhere though.

NearTheEars

What didn't you like?

I'm loosely considering this for our last night at WDW. My kid is 6 and I've only heard adults talk about it. I don't see an age restriction listed anywhere though.

I'm not saying this in a mean way, but it seems like you've been doing most of these hard ticket, or upcharge events. Or at least have expressed interest in all of them. Do you do these instead of buying full days at the parks, or on top of that? If your paying for both, kudos to you. You must have worked quite hard to be able to take advantage of them. They are all pretty prices on top of park admission.

I've said before, if I wasn't local, there's no way we could be taking regular vacations to WDW. Not totally because I couldn't afford it, but justifying the big cost would be tough.

nerdboyrockstar

What didn't you like?

I did like it but don't think it measures up to the price tag. I'd expect more "show" for the price but altogether the actual performed entertainment probably added up to...15-20 minutes? The rest of the time was a DJ spinning while you waited your turn for the villains meet and greet.. which, let's face it, aren't the rarest characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom