Club Cool re-opening November 16

OmegaKnight

Original Poster
Just saw it posted on the WDW Cast Portal. That puts its opening exactly one week before The Living Seas re-opens from its rehab too. This should be good news for all you people traveling to the world about this time or after.

KumbaRider

Have you seen the renderings of it? I don't know if the pics are on that site, but from what I've seen, I think people will like it. Very classy and upscale in design with a lot of lighting.

ArielBelle

KumbaRider said:
Have you seen the renderings of it? I don't know if the pics are on that site, but from what I've seen, I think people will like it. Very classy and upscale in design with a lot of lighting.

I haven't seen any renderings of it, anyone have any or know where I can find them?

Thrawn

Account Suspended
ArielBelle said:
I haven't seen any renderings of it, anyone have any or know where I can find them?

As far as I know, they haven't leaked yet.

Picture a nightclub/bar type of thing.

NeedABreak

Nice, we should be able to catch it opening day. Our party will be at Epcot on the 14th as well so maybe I can post some preopening pics.

Edit: I guess this means my family's Beverly drinking contest is back on!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
bomberman said:
how do u make your own forum??????????

You need to ask this in the Chit Chat board, as this has nothing to do with Club Cool and WDW News and Rumors. Thanks.

CaliSurfer182

I know I heard about the Ice Station Cool updating process a while ago, but it is now just sinking in. Renaming it Club Cool must be TWDC's clever plan to coerce some of the Pleasure Island crowd into the "not just for middle-aged adults anymore EPCOT". :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom