Club Cool re-opening November 16

Thrawn

Account Suspended
CaliSurfer182 said:
I know I heard about the Ice Station Cool updating process a while ago, but it is now just sinking in. Renaming it Club Cool must be TWDC's clever plan to coerce some of the Pleasure Island crowd into the "not just for middle-aged adults anymore EPCOT". :)

No, it was more Coke's idea. And it had more to do with the fact that an Igloo didn't make much sense in Epcot. A club that serves drinks, however, can fit in basically anywhere.

CaliSurfer182

Thrawn said:
No, it was more Coke's idea. And it had more to do with the fact that an Igloo didn't make much sense in Epcot. A club that serves drinks, however, can fit in basically anywhere.

And it fits in even better when anywhere equals a Disney theme park, and that club sells coke products! :)

markc

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not; but Club Cool's re-opening date maybe pushed back two more weeks. They aren't even close to finishing it up in time; I was in there yesterday, and all that's in the new "club cool" are unpainted walls, a torn up floor, and some of the coke stations are just starting to be put up.

LSUxStitch

dr_teeth90210 said:
Is it just me or does anyone esle see Club Cool as a serious downgrade?

I know I definitely will be upset on those hot summer days when I cannot walk through the ice caverns :(

kaylasmom

I liked the watermelon and lemon drinks a lot, so I hope they still have those available.

However, I won't miss the "ice cavern" all that much, as I think I only ever saw ice in there twice in all the times I walked through it! It was always cool in there, but not what I would call "icy". (Still a nice change from 95 degrees outside though!)

Thelazer

The ICE/Snow was cool when it worked. How much it cost to run is the question I've always wanted to know the answer too.

Is there a lighting rig in this "club cool"?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom