• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Club 33 coming to Walt Disney World this Fall

Monorail_Red_77

Advertisement
Doing some digging in Florida Division of Corporation records. Thought I might post this real quick. Not sure if it is anything or not. But looks like this has been in development for a long time.

This is a merger document filed that merged Club 33 a California Corporation into Walt Disney Parks and Resorts US Inc.

On the surface it doesn't sound like much. But the fact that they merged a California corporation into a Florida Corporation and at the time there was no mention of a Club 33 coming to WDW.

Anyway, take it for what you want. I thought it was a cool find and thought others would like to know about it as well.

I think it goes to show you how long things are in development behind the scenes before they announce them.

on a side note, I'm working on linking all Disney companies in FL together and showing how they merged, etc. Going all the way back to 1964 with the multiple dummy corps that bought the WDW property. I hope to share somewhere on here soon when completed.

The attachment is public record, for those that are concerned.
Untitled.png

durangojim

Not much detail but two YouTubers I watch were able to go to the HS location and talk about special one day passes:

Out of respect for the club I’d just like to say that I was in the club but have so much respect for the club that I can’t talk about anything. Except that I respect the club. And the members too;) Oh, and that there was lots of respect in the club as well, which was very respectful.

larryz

Can't 'Member Anything
Premium Member
Out of respect for the club I’d just like to say that I was in the club but have so much respect for the club that I can’t talk about anything. Except that I respect the club. And the members too;) Oh, and that there was lots of respect in the club as well, which was very respectful.
I can respect that, I 'spect.

Giovanni

And good for them for doing so! Shows their excellent character ! I'm sure they had an amazing visit.

Top Bottom