• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Club 33 coming to Walt Disney World this Fall

bhg469

Don't believe the lie. The DIS produces some scathing reviews. And sometimes they're invited to press junkets and sometimes not.

Not a one gets something like unlimited access or an AP which is only a drop in the bucket compared to a Club 33 membership. If they don't get that, the surely don't get something worth hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.
Nah, the access most of the time comes from the fans of the vlogs that want to feel special and they invite their favorite youtube celebrity. Whenever the big ones show up to events, its because someone from a travel agency or a real review site brought them as their guest.

fngoofy

Advertisement
But it’s a very small, finite amount of people, not sure enough to warrant the operating costs of 4 clubs. I understand there are more perks besides dining/drinking in an exclusive environment but these people have already been catered to in the parks (and for the money they spent on their homes, rightfully so) that I don’t think even they will see the reason to shell out the money to join this, and from what I heard they haven’t really jumped at the bit yet. But with all exclusive clubs, all it takes is one then everyone has to do it.
Not to sound snarky, but I think WDW knows where the $$$ are. If they are doing this it is because they've studied it out and there is a demand.

ABQ

Sort of a boring location within the AK, but I suppose it's all they have. Would rather something hidden upstairs within Harambe or the like. Off the side of Dinoland just is rather meh, imho. Though as I can't afford it, who cares what I think?

Sue_Vongello

I’m lost ... just to recap, and if anyone can confirm I would be grateful ...

• The clubs are nearing completion.
  • There is no information on cost or fees yet.
  • They are only talking to Golden Oak people for membership and not communicating with anyone who emailed that info email last year.

Is that correct?

Rteetz

• They are only talking to Golden Oak people for membership and not communicating with anyone who emailed that info email last year.

Is that correct?
DHS is done as far as I know. Epcot should be soon. MK still is under construction. AK not sure on the timeline there.

Cost is $33,000 initially and $15,000 annually. Includes four coast to coast passes, 5 VIP tours, FPs, 50 1 day tickets, and maybe some other things.

They are now communicating with non-Golden Oak people.

Not to sound snarky, but I think WDW knows where the $$$ are. If they are doing this it is because they've studied it out and there is a demand.
Oh I’m sure they’ve done their homework too but we all know he results Disney gets in their surveys aren’t exactly scientific. Golden Oak is one thing, a pretty captive audience but if they tapped into other Disney big spenders like regular deluxe club level guests, sorcerer ticket holders at D23, California Club 33 members, DVC members with big contracts they’re going to have to do a lot more than slap a 33 on a doorbell and call it a day.
There’s a recent history of Disney not delivering on their premiums lately and it’s no longer a build it and they will come environment.

asianway

Well I just emailed them again and got this response;

Thank you for your interest in Club 33 at Walt Disney World Resort. Should a membership opportunity become available, Club 33 will contact you.

Sooooooo who knows what that means unless I got the brush off.
You never want to play all your cards.

Is that correct?

Thank you for your interest in Club 33 at Walt Disney World Resort. Should a membership opportunity become available, Club 33 will contact you.

Must be on waitlist now.

JoeCamel

Just wanted to check - you didn't use an email they have on file for you did you?

Top Bottom