News Club 33 coming to Walt Disney World this Fall

Sue_Vongello

I’m lost ... just to recap, and if anyone can confirm I would be grateful ...

• The clubs are nearing completion.
  • There is no information on cost or fees yet.
  • They are only talking to Golden Oak people for membership and not communicating with anyone who emailed that info email last year.

Is that correct?

Rteetz

• They are only talking to Golden Oak people for membership and not communicating with anyone who emailed that info email last year.

Is that correct?
DHS is done as far as I know. Epcot should be soon. MK still is under construction. AK not sure on the timeline there.

Cost is $33,000 initially and $15,000 annually. Includes four coast to coast passes, 5 VIP tours, FPs, 50 1 day tickets, and maybe some other things.

They are now communicating with non-Golden Oak people.

SoccerMickey

Not to sound snarky, but I think WDW knows where the $$$ are. If they are doing this it is because they've studied it out and there is a demand.
Oh I’m sure they’ve done their homework too but we all know he results Disney gets in their surveys aren’t exactly scientific. Golden Oak is one thing, a pretty captive audience but if they tapped into other Disney big spenders like regular deluxe club level guests, sorcerer ticket holders at D23, California Club 33 members, DVC members with big contracts they’re going to have to do a lot more than slap a 33 on a doorbell and call it a day.
There’s a recent history of Disney not delivering on their premiums lately and it’s no longer a build it and they will come environment.

asianway

Well I just emailed them again and got this response;

Thank you for your interest in Club 33 at Walt Disney World Resort. Should a membership opportunity become available, Club 33 will contact you.

Sooooooo who knows what that means unless I got the brush off.
You never want to play all your cards.

Giovanni

Is that correct?

Thank you for your interest in Club 33 at Walt Disney World Resort. Should a membership opportunity become available, Club 33 will contact you.

Must be on waitlist now.

JoeCamel

Just wanted to check - you didn't use an email they have on file for you did you?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Cost is $33,000 initially and $15,000 annually.
Are these yearly, or one-time?
The initial cost, $33,000, is one-time. The annual cost, $15,000, is yearly. IOW, $48,000 up front, and $15,000 a year ever after (until they adjust the price for inflation, industry standards, and Iger's golden parachute unanticipated personnel expenses).

BernardandBianca

The initial cost, $33,000, is one-time. The annual cost, $15,000, is yearly. IOW, $48,000 up front, and $15,000 a year ever after (until they adjust the price for inflation, industry standards, and Iger's golden parachute).

Sorry, my question was about the VIP tours, 50 one-park tickets,, etc.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Sorry, my question was about the VIP tours, 50 one-park tickets,, etc.
My bad. Still, $48k right up front is ... like joining DVC. That is, a lot of money in cash. Let's break it down.
Five VIP tours @ $2,400 each = $12,000
50 one park one day tickets = $6,000
4 Premier passports = $6,316

That's over $24k of the $33k initiation fee, so there's SOME value in that... if you live in the area and/or go frequently... and if all those perks are annual, that more than pays for your annual fee.

The key question -- is membership at WDW reciprocal with Club 33 in DLR?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom