Closing of Tower of Terror (WDW)

Cake

ToT is one of my fav WDW rides. Additionally, the concept fits with DHS. I would love to see a GoG themed ride/area, but I'm not sure how it fits with DHS. I kinda think GoG would be a better match in Epcot (gasp). Yea, the Epcot lands are cool, but maybe Epcot is moving towards a new concept that emphasizes space exploration. Just sayin'

Daveeeeed

Curious how it compares to Spider-Man and Transformer rides at Universal Studios?
I prefer Spidey, but prefer Flight of Passage to Transformers. It's probably my 5th favorite ride in Florida and quite frankly the most immersive (as it is ultra realistic unlike Spidey, and the queue is also at the very least on par with Forbidden Journey if not superior).

It's a very unique ride system that is one of the coolest ever made making you truly feel like you are flying... with strong winds, sudden but realistic drops, and great 3D that actually enhances the ride rather than negate like 3D does many times.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Good to know.
And I preferTransformer ride over Spidey , so it sounds like I'm going to love FoP.
Transformers over Spiderman???
tumblr_ltdzv4HGwn1qh5ll7o1_500.gif

Nickels5

I thought HEA was pretty well received on these very forums.
It was and it deserved to be, I am just saying just because a blogger or vlogger gives a good review on a ride or show it doesn't mean Disney is forcing them to do so. Are some people biased in their opinions absolutely but that goes both ways as some people no matter what will be negative to show Disney is taking step backwards.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It was and it deserved to be, I am just saying just because a blogger or vlogger gives a good review on a ride or show it doesn't mean Disney is forcing them to do so. Are some people biased in their opinions absolutely but that goes both ways as some people no matter what will be negative to show Disney is taking step backwards.
And such is life. A cross section of society. Every extreme.

And you're entitled to say what you think. Be it right or wrong. This is after all a discussion forum.

lazyboy97o

@lentesta sure seems to feel like positivity is expected.
I ... kinda think that.

I got an offer to be someone's "+1" to the media event. The group doing the invite asked me not to write anything bad about Pandora, because they didn't want to jeopardize future access. So I'm reasonably sure that everyone understands the quid pro quo that comes with media events.

One of the groups who got into Pandora first shared with me the details of how Disney PR negotiated the coverage in exchange for access (allegedly). It was exceptionally specific (allegedly). The subject of the story was chosen by Disney (allegedly). Specific comparisons to specific Universal attractions were to be made (allegedly). Key words were suggested (allegedly). That sort of thing (allegedly).

I don't think Disney would try that with, you know, the NY Times. But an organization that's heavily dependent on Disney / special access for revenue?

HMF

Which is precisely why I am OK with them leaving IP out of Epcot as much as possible...

They should just stick with dumping it in the catchall park that DHS is…
I agree but I don't want to lose Tower.. The theme different areas to different divisions of the Studios would make the DHS Concept work rather than the current Throw IP here and hope it somehow makes sense method they are doing now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom